THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

instead of a sock take an eraser (felty material) and take one of the four srtips that it has on it and use that instead of a sock just a suggestion, I really dont know what

Im talking about ive never used a mop or nothin ,oh yeah make sure you use a sharp knife or x-acto............................word

damn krem im diggin your shet but everyone doin that shet and i see you got a little bit of those warts/bumps shet that look does on his letters and shet

small kine bite action ah?? but nah i aint talkin shet just givin some comments

but dont be like oh where my shet atcuz if i knew how to post on this bitch i would but i dont so yeah

aloha

oh shit if you bring dong yangs you can come for sure

Dong Yangs' like crack, its so fuckin good and dirt cheap...but feel so quilty and get sick almost immediately after consumption.....

yet i'll always get the itch when i pass by and think of $5 orange chicken....oh fuck yes.

Dong Yangs' like crack, its so fuckin good and dirt cheap...but feel so quilty and get sick almost immediately after consumption.....

yet i'll always get the itch when i pass by and think of $5 orange chicken....oh fuck yes.

i have NEVER gotten sick off of dong yangs, and i eat there like 2-3 times a week!

it makes me feel good

maybe your african-american blood isnt suited to be eating the good korean food!!

Archived