THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

yo.

wen i use my new york fats or blue dots on america's finest black and silver paint, they dont make flairs. but wen i use them on other type of cans, the flairs come easily. like really really nice flairs.

wut type of caps are good to make flairs for americas finest?

btw, the america's finest is cheap paint.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo.

wen i use my new york fats or blue dots on america's finest black and silver paint, they dont make flairs. but wen i use them on other type of cans, the flairs come easily. like really really nice flairs.

wut type of caps are good to make flairs for americas finest?

btw, the america's finest is cheap paint.

yo i think that re is bangin and yeah that "new"style is pretty much a bite from ohana

and im seeing it come out from alot of young cats outta ewa,dont wanna mension names but its like i seen that same style from like five of you kids commin outta ewa

i dont talk shet but sorry the truth hurts nah just commenting cuz i have nothing else to do but live my life bhind a comp screen sorry im not a cool hippidy dippidycool guy that tries to imitate a style and try to claim it as my own.i wish i was a cooliio hipster with so many guys in my crew that no one ever heard of,but ill still be dreaming.

peace out big dawggiez

aint that what the cool kids say?

nah sorry i wasted your time aloha

Archived