THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and fuck what you HEARD!...but seriously. melk, you been drawing for a minute, contemplate picking up a can yet? you'd be supprised how much more you can learn on your feet while figuring out new techniques while painting.but by all means, keep it up and do your thing. as for damn near everyone bitting look, ohana, bies, and the EV guys in general, what do you expect? they've pretty much kept the "Hawaiian Style" of graff alive for some time now, so naturally, at least in my point of view, the very local kids would gravitate towards it much as earlier writers gravitated more towards katch and the early peeps. meh, just my opinions and rants for being online for the first time in a week.

and fuck what you HEARD!...but seriously. melk' date=' you been drawing for a minute, contemplate picking up a can yet? you'd be supprised how much more you can learn on your feet while figuring out new techniques while painting.but by all means, keep it up and do your thing. as for damn near everyone bitting look, ohana, bies, and the EV guys in general, what do you expect? they've pretty much kept the "Hawaiian Style" of graff alive for some time now, so naturally, at least in my point of view, the very local kids would gravitate towards it much as earlier writers gravitated more towards katch and the early peeps. meh, just my opinions and rants for being online for the first time in a week.[/quote']

=)..

Archived