THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prosecutors say Agadon at one time or another belonged to different "tagging groups." One is called "Destruction of Authortity" (tagged as "DOA"). The other is "Historical Patriots" (tagged as "HP"). Each tagger also has his or her own call sign.

Pacarro added one of Agadon's tagger cohorts was the one who identified Agadon as the one who marked the two state highway signs.

SNITCHES!!

as the current saying goes "snitches get stitches"!!!

with all this prision hoopla, i hope the people stealing cars and dealing drugs get good prision time as well.

when city officals mis-use tax dollars, i hope investigaters put as much time and effort into those cases as they did to this.

if the judical/legal system worked the way its going to bust us "writers" there would be far less crime and corrurption.

c'mon C&C put your focus back on those pot holes... my alignment is off again thanks to you fuckers, and you wonder why we like to destroy city property.

next time take a look at all those useless projects that never live up to expectation (i.e pearl city lane widening, "emergency" bridge in nanakuli) you fucker deserve to clean up after our little scribbles.

IM A TAX PAYER TOO FUCKERS!

Archived