THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apathetic Hands. you're tellin these kids to stop sketchin and hit up?. WHY!? They need to learn to come correct so they don't waste time paint and their careeeers!. let them learn let them be. you're NO better trust me. i was crushin the streets of nyc prolly before you were a defective fetus, and just lookin at your bunk ass sketches. you're NO BETTER, and may NEVER be even on the same level as some of the cats on here right now. So in your own words, shut the fuck up, disappear into your sack of dirt weed, and 'get up' since you're so hardcore fuckface.

Traffic TE. WHAT!?

i agree with Traffic The Diplomat..almost..its not really about pens and weed..stick to just bics for now my man and work on your structure..save the colors for later thats a whole nother thing to learn about..im still learning too..and once you spraypaint enough you dont even need to smoke for ideas..its like magic..

Also try not look at too many magazines or twelve ounce until youve found your style.. i see plenty of kids now days with the af/ev island bites and the awr/msk bites..you dont have to make it wild with extensions if you come out with something thats your own and original people will like it..

p.s. thats not only for nasty but to all the newbies..

i agree with Traffic The Diplomat..almost..its not really about pens and weed..stick to just bics for now my man and work on your structure..save the colors for later thats a whole nother thing to learn about..im still learning too..and once you spraypaint enough you dont even need to smoke for ideas..its like magic..

Also try not look at too many magazines or twelve ounce until youve found your style.. i see plenty of kids now days with the af/ev island bites and the awr/msk bites..you dont have to make it wild with extensions if you come out with something thats your own and original people will like it..

p.s. thats not only for nasty but to all the newbies..

word...insparation from the best

this was a :confused: :o piece.for reals kine..::it says "PERI".

oh yah,im not SKYT anymore,im REHK..this piece was only for fooling around.i dont know

how it came to this.but yah,critz???:scrambled:

sorry if its too big;

tagg103.jpg

Archived