ewok flix

Guest rickyroc

i love how ewok.com (or whatever he claims now) just like totally dissed him, i mean, he's from new york, and its like he painted a battle rap or something. shits hilarious.

the laughing chatter teeth, the REAL ewok, that ewok character smoking dead on the ground, guy reading the paper "clueless", the factory with REAS going in and EWOK.HM popping out, ewok head on the plaque, the HAHAHA and HEHEHE's, the 'NO HEART' and 'DONT SLEEP' signs, YOU GETS FLUSHED and the EWOK in the NEW YORK part, topped off with a dope piece that's not only well executed but has nice letters. killed it.

i think ewok.com won the battle, because after all, it was a BATTLE,you got to diss the other person! come on ..not who can do the nicest piece, atleast i wouldn't think so in this type of battle.

but ewok.hm took the cake on style as far as just the piece/individual letters goes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

i love how ewok.com (or whatever he claims now) just like totally dissed him, i mean, he's from new york, and its like he painted a battle rap or something. shits hilarious.

the laughing chatter teeth, the REAL ewok, that ewok character smoking dead on the ground, guy reading the paper "clueless", the factory with REAS going in and EWOK.HM popping out, ewok head on the plaque, the HAHAHA and HEHEHE's, the 'NO HEART' and 'DONT SLEEP' signs, YOU GETS FLUSHED and the EWOK in the NEW YORK part, topped off with a dope piece that's not only well executed but has nice letters. killed it.

i think ewok.com won the battle, because after all, it was a BATTLE,you got to diss the other person! come on ..not who can do the nicest piece, atleast i wouldn't think so in this type of battle.

but ewok.hm took the cake on style as far as just the piece/individual letters goes.

Those are all very good points!! You noticed details on the ewok.com peise that I didn't. But it all depends on how you look at the composition. As far as I know they were battling for the name. Ewok .com had a nice big peice of wall but his actual name and peice is only a fraction of the size of ewok hm's. Ewok hm took his section of space and composed his name across nearly every inch of the space he was givin. I don't know why but that appeals to me alot more then ewok.com. He didn't depend on background and character gimics to enhanse his name. Although both of them are very very talented writers, I'd have to say that as far as letters and composition go ewok hm took ewok.com to school. And on a side note, If this battle pic, or the saber river peice or the giant kept battle peice show up on this forum again I'm gunna kick the shit out of my cat.

Originally posted by »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

that battle was based on the pieces not the backgrounds..

ewok hm crushed ewok .com

the thing is this is graffiti not art ewok.com doesnt have the best letter structure of them all but ewok hm doesnt have any period , ewok.com deffinatly came out on top ewok hm hides behind his funky designs becuz under that his letters are total crap , ewok.com won all the way

Guest KING OF HELL

i was debating this for about the 50th time last night and i came to a conclusion that i hadnt thought of previously, nor has anyone mentioned on this board.

Each ewok approached this battle like you wouldhave expected them to do. the .com ewoks piece with all its bragging and boisting is like the .com ewok himself. cocky newyork attitude filled with insults. no diss in that assesment at all, but its a new york attitude and admirable in itself.

hm, i no nothing about personaly, but i assume, and could be wrong that he approached it like he saw his space and made his piece that big. no really talking shit with it which fits with the area that he hails from i guess.

thats the problem. its not the two guys on the block fighting over who is toughest according to neighborhood rules.

was there any set guidlines?..amount of colors? size? any other particulars?

no. then its a no contest. nobody won. they brought apples and oranges to a bannana comparing contest.

umm

I think ewok.com was intimidated by ewok hm, he tryed to hide his piece in between all this bullshit so you wouldnt really see the piece...ewok hm just went straight up letters no shit talk no bg no characters....the other ewok u can bearly see his piece so i think he tryed to cheat......:confused:

Guest KING OF HELL

Re: umm

Originally posted by ass hairball

I think ewok.com was intimidated by ewok hm, he tryed to hide his piece in between all this bullshit so you wouldnt really see the piece...ewok hm just went straight up letters no shit talk no bg no characters....the other ewok u can bearly see his piece so i think he tryed to cheat......:confused:

since .com's piece is light grey and red and right in the middle of the whole production it would be hard to "hide". im pretty sure he was just acting in typical cocky mode.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by chozer

i find the comment by the king of hell to be on point.

kudos.

on a side note: arguing about this is gay.

thanks and i agree with your side note.

i was wondering if i was the only one feeling that way...

i guess im guilty of it sometimes as well, but come on, how many times do we have to replay the same situation over and over.......hm vs. .com....ja vs. saber...

who fuckin cares, if it isnt your battle, dont fight it.

ps. i stand by my earlier statement of this all being a bunch of tree hugging hippie crap.

cause it is.

Guest thewhite2pac

battle

what i like about the ewok .com vs hm battle is the fact that all ewok hm did to dis the other ewok is put an arrow with a question mark pointing to his piece and still won the battle on pure style

Guest Mr. Rack

after all that ewok .com gangsta jabber jawing you look to the left at the HM piece and see the

<--- ?

you remember that line that goes, "true b-boys walk in silence"?

there it is, right there. Ewok HM letting his piece do the talking.

Originally posted by Mr. Rack

after all that ewok .com gangsta jabber jawing you look to the left at the HM piece and see the

<--- ?

you remember that line that goes, "true b-boys walk in silence"?

there it is, right there. Ewok HM letting his piece do the talking.

true.

I like both.

NAUT A CHANCE

EWOK.com definatly killed it...

he could have easily made his piece the same size as HM and won but he decided to show he had more skills then that and he was more right...

ewok hm didnt have to say shit.. i dont think he coulda.. his piece is dope especially the corkskrew K but comon its obvious EWOK.com put more skill and thought... EWOK HM had more space above him but he had no skill to filll....

ewok.com just has more reasons to winn...

but they both dope.... was HM decided the winner?

Guest KING OF HELL

NOONE WON! while all you people sit here and root for your favorite team and make excuses as to why the one you like best won, nobody is taking the time to realise that the battle was pointless. they approaced it on there own terms. there was no challenge, no rules, no anything. just walked up and painted. its pointless if you rent going to surrender to conditions that will make this a challenge.

oh my ewok won because blah blah...its this its that...DID ANY OF YOU DECIDE WHAT THE BATTLE WAS ABOUT?????? are you the fucking appointed judge??? NO!.

SHUUUUUUUT THE FUUUUCK UP!

Guest Pilau Hands

don't argue with fools, cause people from a distance can't tell who is who

jigga! uh uh uh hover! uh uh oooh ahh jigga man oh oh

ho ho ho

and ...bboys in silence? wtf?

Im going with HM on this one, I have never really liked the way the .COM guy always has that same block coming out the bottom of his peice, some one said earlier that .com could have done his peice bigger if he wanted, i dont know about that , I have never seen anything but peices about that size and shape and colours and pretty much everything else by that guy...

HM is tripppin he has some crazy stuff in that peice , I know similar styles to that have been done before but I have been seeing HUGE full colour burners since I started writting, he is always doing somthing new..

I dont knowe much about .com but he seems like some kid that stumbled across some nice little formular for a peice and is now thrashing the life out of it...

On the actual wall HM put some damm ugly colours down and pulled them off, his peice was BIG and the letters were interesting, (not played out)..

TO .COMs credit he got up on the wall and painted all that background, I like the concept of the dissing production but i dont think he puled it off at all, with his peice being so small and that other stuff placed in a seemingly random fashion above his peice, it all looked like an afterthought to me...I mean think about it If your going to go to all the effort of using a ladder or scafolding you want to make it worthwhile, that toilet just looks horrible, and the rest of the disses just looked disproportionate to the peice..

Over all i think HM came off with a good LARGE piece with some nice connections and interesting colours, where as .COM came off as a dog with all bark and no bite...

It has been said.....

Re: umm

Originally posted by ass hairball

ur slow. ewok.com didnt do any desingns inside his piece at all straight up simple colors and letters with orriginal flow and ewok hm is covering his shit up with ugly insde designs that a 2 year old can put into his shit and claim it to be hot .this is grafiti not art i yet again mention originality goes with letters if u try to make original shit with uggly letters its not going to hide it oze108 , free5 , and ewok hm are perfect examples of it.

Archived