ewok flix

Guest rickyroc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brooklyn

ewok.com played himself on that wall... y the fuck did he do all that background crap.. its painted good but it looks too cluttered and he was trying harder to insult ewok hm then to burn him... corny... ewok hm showed him how to do it with class....

No one will ever be able to post Ewok.HM or Ework.com flicks without someone bringing up that battle. Both pieces were beautifully executed, but as the King Himself said, you can't have a winner.

The only thing that battle should be brought up for, is to remember the work that was produced. It's not like the subway's of New York in the 70's when two writers from the same area would come out and kill the trains. In this situation it was two completely different writers from different sides of the country, who just happened to have the same name.

Recognize the battle for the work created, not who won. Because no one did.

Originally posted by Merdle

And on a side note, If this battle pic, or the saber river peice or the giant kept battle peice show up on this forum again I'm gunna kick the shit out of my cat.

Well call me a bastard, a piece of shit,an egg sucking dog, a toy, or anything you can think of. I have to say though, I have yet to see the Giant & Kept battle.

:o

Guest cheesecurd

those guys are crazy. you remember mr. T? I used to LOVE that guy!

bump for 100% dairy, and for the mounted ewok.

hey, do you ever get the feeling that your tag, no matter how hastily you picked it out, was sort of destined in regards to what kind of person you are, like talent and all that shit? Basically what I'm trying to say is I think they should get married to eachother and have really hairy babies.

but alas, I am a tree hugging hippy. god damn you mom and dad and vietnam.

another thing i think everyone is forgetting is all that shit EWOK.COM did in the background, look how tight clean and crisp it is, and how small, and how it did all fit in such a small space, yet you can see everything pretty clearly. that takes tons of skills to paint, and some of it is just mind blowing, i'm still trying to figure out how he did some of it.. (chatter teeth, must have been hard as fuck to paint all that)

AND he still painted a dope piece.

wow.

did you even read my post? i didnt dis ewok.com, i just said that id rather enjoy the creativity in an ewok hm piece (like the one shown in the example picture.. small and basic but still nice as hell) than an ewok.com legal production piece. ewok hm gives you different stuff to look at in the letters. like a letter turning into a worm and then getting fuzzier as it goes to the next letter and then suddenly becomng straight and angly wild-style. I like ewok hm because im from his hometown and have basically been exposed to a LOT of his stuff. all im saying is that i like looking at the nifty stuff that make up the letters in an hm piece rather than just seeing similar angled wildstyle with a cloud and nice fill colors. ewok.com is still dope as fuck and some of those color combos in the legal productions burn the shit out of anything ewok hm has done color wise.

they are both the shit, no one won the battle and im sticking with that

shade

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by DirtySanchez

//www.graffiti.org/nyc/ewok_red_bk.jpg'>

[/size]

One of his best joints in my opinion...lookin good.

Guest HOST18 DYM

Just checked out the ewok.com website (www.ewokone.com) very cool shit, alot to look at. I especially enjoyed the black book and canvas pages. I saved a shit load of flicks. Thanks and good job Ewok.

mmmm

time to spread my opinion on the internet to make me feel important...

those guys are both very good at graffiti and art relating to graffiti.

those guys are both very short and midget like..

those guys both did good pieces in their battle.

i think if you didnt know them you would pick the .com kid for the winner of the battle.

both of those guys are very popular.and i can see why kids would argue over this topic.

i just hope they keep doing graffiti ,no matter how short they are.

i like that other ewok hm or sumshit, but still i have to give the cookie to ewok 5mh... im feeling his style more... its his style, original.. plus he bombs a fuck load... from markers to bombs to everything.. bump for both ewoks..

Sometimes its hard for me to big up Ewok, because hes gone over me, although Im a nobody so who cares, but his graf aside, his artwork is fuckin on point....Hes an example of a street cat who is extremely talented in the arts, with a serious foundation in academics, and all that shit...Dude can DRAW...Hes an arty graffiti writer without falling into that art fag category...A hard thing to do....Dude knows his shit....Blah....I respect the other Ewok too, but we all know the dude could never paint in the NYC....That shit would never live....

Archived