nose bleeds

PurpleJargon

Hey PurpleJargon,

I have the same problem. As a child, I would wake up in the middle of the night (almost every night) with my face in a puddle of blood. Sometimes my dad wouldn’t be able to get my nose to stop bleeding. I had to go to the hospital a couple of times. While I was there they would cauterize my nose. For those that don’t know:

Cauterize v: burn or sear (tissue) using a hot iron or electric current or a caustic agent.

While I don’t really remember the process happening, I do remember being really freaked out afterwards. Apparently, it is some genetic condition that is passed on from your parents (in my case my dad … he had the same problems as a kid).

I’m older now, and I haven’t had as many problems with my nose bleeding, although it does happen every now and again. I would suggest going to see a doctor about it. I know you think that they are “crooked bastards,” but you can always go to a free clinic (or your university clinic, if you are in college) and let them know what is happening to you. They may ask you to do a blood test and all that crap, but they will probably be able to offer some kind of advice. You don’t have to take their advice, but you should at least know if something is wrong in case of an emergency.

On a side note, when my nose bleeds now days, I like to fuck with people too. I usually will let it drip all over my clothes and walk around telling people that my cocaine habit has gotten a little out of hand or that I just got into a fight. It’s also a great way to get out of meetings at work. You start bleeding, and nobody wants to have anything to do with you. I have a goatee to boot. It’s works extremely well for the gross factor (i.e. Blood dipping off face: ewww! Blood dripping off goatee: OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OKAY?).

Al

Some spies hide their bombs in books,

Some spies code their secrets in songs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived