Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PurpleJargon

nose bleeds

yo....what you do, is you hold your nose really tight for a few seconds, then stick a wad of vaseline in your nostril. it works but you feel smooshy. ahh whatever, don't you have it if your bleeding over the sink and it just splashes everywerE? jesus im sick, but those things are gushers sometimes.

yeah my nose always fuckin bleeds when im asleep... i will wake up and my face will be stained red cause the blood has sitten on my face allnight. fuck nose bleeds

living in the desert hardens up your nose..you ever get cracked nose?it fuckin hurts..i have to put chap stick shit all up in there...and the bugers! i see everyone pickin their nose...guys girls it dont matter..everybody has a shit load of bugers in the desert,,,

yeah. and i always head for the sink. then i pass out from blood loss. i love when i get a nose bleed in a public setting. people go bonkers like i was walking around with dynamite strapped to my chest. pretending you don't know and letting the nose bleed take it's course is also something i love.

[This message has been edited by PurpleJargon (edited 06-26-2001).]

hahahha......once my boys girl got a random nose bleed in the middle of a car auction.....yeah, i dont know what i was doing there.....one of my many money making schemes before i found the IT industry....bbbbbbllllllliiiiinnnnngggggg!!!

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by PurpleJargon:

does anyone else frequently get sudden, gushing nose bleeds? and it seems i always end up using an article of clothing to stop them.

maybe you have cancer

i got a few and it's because i'm heavily allergic to grass, so the membranes in my nose got all thinned out and i was in a very dry area so the membranes broke and i started bleeding. It could be allergies. I'd say get it checked out. Once i woke up afte having a bloody nose and it scared the hell out of me. It looked like i ate someone.

im am not joking with this-boxers do this. use hemmoroid cream. its a vasoconstrictor. apply some to a q tip then run it around in your nose. it will stop the bleeding. the things im learning in athletic training.

Originally posted by Comp:

i got a few and it's because i'm heavily allergic to grass, so the membranes in my nose got all thinned out and i was in a very dry area so the membranes broke and i started bleeding. It could be allergies. I'd say get it checked out. Once i woke up afte having a bloody nose and it scared the hell out of me. It looked like i ate someone.

that kinda happened to me once..I sneezed so many times that my nose and my throat started bleeding really bad and I was coughing up chuncks of bllod...it was nuts...the last time I got a real nose bleed was when I got punched in the face at a show. it was rad I have it video tape. I didn't even feel it. I was dancing and I got hit no bigh deal I keep dancing and I notice everyone stopped and that I was floorpunching in a pool of blood. it took me a minute before I realized it was me I looked around to see who was bleeding and shit.

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

living in the desert hardens up your nose..you ever get cracked nose?it fuckin hurts..i have to put chap stick shit all up in there...and the bugers! i see everyone pickin their nose...guys girls it dont matter..everybody has a shit load of bugers in the desert,,,

lol its the dry heat drying up bugers clogging up your nasal so you cant breath peeps be picking their noses left and right

ive only had one before and it was due to climate/ altitude change.

waking up at 15,000 ft does that to a man.

i heard nose bleeds are a sign of a true pansy.

fuckin cracked nose sucks ass. i get taht shti when i got snowboardin. and i have to put chapstick on my nose and like my nose will still run and shit it fuckin sucks.... and hurts like a bitch.

jinks kra...

ever have to have your nose coderized,i almpost did.but when i found out what it was

i imeadeatly said no thanks.they gotta burn

you nose canal shut.so ya dont get bleeders.

too much silver with no mask.

graffiti will kill you if you let it.

-jerk182

------------------

Fuck art, We kill.