Who is When One?????

Guest When One

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

AND NO I AM NOT CALLED THE ROUND EYED KANGAROO AT SCHOOL............Instead I am called HENTAI [crazy] or baka by the girls [stupid] all these names basically mean I am normal westernized person who knows how to have fun.........In Japan I would probably be locked in a Mental Institution if I were a resident with a Japanese Passport. BUT HEY TOMMOROW IS MY LAST DAY OF JAPANESE SCHOOL AND THEN I HAVE ONE WEEK TO GET TOTALLY DRUNK and then 2 months of HOLIDAYS IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE I RETURN TO SCHOOL IN AUS............................moral of this story I will be totally brain dead in 3 months

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

No he said `Dat`s right Gov` in an old English street merchant vtone of voice........But the way of writing how it is spoken is fair enough.......Bloody accents

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

AND NO I WASNT DISSING ENGLISH ACCENTS.........I hate the accents of the Kennedy as President area...Fucking lengthening every word with nnnnnnnnhhhhh like the frickin Nanny off that show but with a deep tone..........Just annnoying makes me want to shoot my BB gun

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Hey Sneak what is up with the Royal family is there like somke new scandal every day in the newspapers and about those Firefighters striking and shit............[i GET BBC EVERY MORNING AT 8am so ENGLISH NEWS EVERY DAY BEFORE SCHOOL]

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I WILL FUCKING SHOOT MY BB GUN AND I WILL HAVE ANOTHER 29 SHOTS LEFT FOR ANY OTHER BOOGY MEN MY PSYSOFRENIC MIND SEES............*bang* one Boogie man down 29 to go

AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL THE WORD SCHISOPHRENIC OR WHATEVER I HAVE BEEN IN JAPAN FOR 9 MONTHS AND FORGOTTEN HOW TO WRITE

bare shit ups right now... dianas ex butler was on trail for stealing her shit. the queen stopped that one. then one of charles servants accused another of raping him. harry is a stoner. william tries to hard yada yada

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Yep seems like the Royal Family are a bunch of crack addicts to me........I bet they got those guys in those fuzzy goof hats out the front of the palace on E`s or some shit I couldn`t be fucked standing there for fucking that long or at least they supply that FOKAINE or whatever it is...........

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Give him some of that FOKAINE and then takes pics of him sniffing it........Then sell them to the media and make heaps cause shit like that would blow up in the media in England............................Fuck the war with Iraq Harry SNIFFED COCAINE

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Frickin time differences it is 10pm here and I stayed home today thought fuck my 2nd last day of school and bludged.......................Well now that I am finally having an alright conversation in the thread I suddenly feel the need to sleep catch you all later...........When One appearing in a cage $5 to poke it with a pole and $3 a picture..........Roger that captain I am out

Archived