some summer peices

pom_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nm the haters pom,

your doing your thing and enjoyin' it and you've got props from the people who count, heads you write with heads in lesta etc..

fuck some internet writers on the otherside of the world..

post some of ya damage up, freights, train's etc, might shut em up...

Fuck the bullshit!!!!

don't listen to them, they think that they woke up and were kings.....none of them want to keep it real, they forget that it takes practice and time. those have alot of potential, there pretty clean and it looks like you got the feel for it don't listen to them. just keep painting and i think the first piece has the best letter style go with something simaler but remember to build up off of strate letters and slowly add/break down on you letters plus you have cant get ahead ofyourself or you wont be able to paint it......keep painting

peace

Re: .

Originally posted by pomone

really my letters are that bad????

there only semi's not pure wild or nofin tru there's alot of better on this board but i refuse to believe im total shit

also i do alot of b-boy style characters cos i like the classic look of graf and yes i am into hiphop(cant see whats wrong with that?)

also me n my mates do alot of streetfighter and king of fighter characters cos we are heavily into playing the games

cheers for the comments though

tank goodness dem aint PURE wild stilies son, its like i could tell on dem dayz u did not wanna flip it on dat azz...

PURE what the fuck do you mean you fucking toy...others are nice im not...your shit sucks and yo "charactz" are bit dawg...

Archived