original NES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mopius

Originally posted by DETO

deto wants an origional NES....

e-bay.. or search around all of your used games stores.. N.E.S.'s usually go for about 40.

Also go here when you get your N.E.S. and it doesn't work: http://www.geocities.com/ziggers86/NES/page78.html

It points you to places where you can find the 72-pin connectors that they use in the N.E.S. new.

Also, rubbing alcohol does help alittle.. unlike the website states.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

what is the name of the game in that last post..........the one were the guy is on a skate board and jumping on the street?????

i wanted to play that game for sooooo long and forgot the name. its dope cuz it got surfing munkeys and shit......yeaaaaa

that game's icy hot tru pimpin' haha

i see a lot of people said this game was skate or die..i didnt see the pic that was up there but skate or die didnt have surfing or monkeys..that was T&C surf designs..you guys never played the original metal gear?or bionic commando? those games were pretty awesome.

Originally posted by ACIDBATHONER

T&C surf designs

hahah! me and my brother bugged my dad for the entire 2 hours minutes we were in Superstore to buy us this game! it was like the simpsons episode: "will you take us to Splash Mountain?" except it was: "can we get T&C? can we get T&C?"

Originally posted by effyoo

hahah! me and my brother bugged my dad for the entire 2 hours minutes we were in Superstore to buy us this game! it was like the simpsons episode: "will you take us to Splash Mountain?" except it was: "can we get T&C? can we get T&C?"

the skateboarding was better then the surfing

i would always pick the gorilla forilla

Originally posted by effyoo

yeah, the surfing was hard compared to the skating.

I wish I could make a nes emulator work so i could play that game again.

haha yeah the surfing was complicated,

i still have that game and all my games a little over a hundred but moms gave away the console and a game to her friend who had a kid!

Archived