Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mopius

original NES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mopius

hands down the best video game system out there....games like super mario, excitebike, turtles, contra, bubble bobble, tetris and on and on...i know we can all agree on this

Guest Firetruck

Snes is actually where it's at, though NES sucked away days of my life.. but with the advent of the Snes came the era of 16 bit color and memory expansion finally large enough to truly support interesting visual adventure games... heaven

------------------

dont forget kung fu, final fantasy, tetris so many more...ahhhh the classics

------------------

who let the dogs out?

Ahhhh yes i have a NES hooked up at all times. Shopping for NES games at pawn shops and garage sales is the shit 3 for 5 that kinda entertainment at such an affordable price beeeeeg up! On a side note tetris is really the freshest game ever created.

the dopest NES games are..mega man,tetris,silious,donkey kong,final fantasy,zelda,super mario brothers(cant forget that joint)

dont fuck with RC PRO AM, OR EXCITE BIKE, CONTRA, ARKANOID, ......Ghetto Nintendo Entertainment Systems FUCKIN RULES

Guest -sudz-

everyone's forgetting battletoads and ice hockey!!! i'm lookin for exitebike, i lost my copy 2 years ago. mine's hooked up as wee speeek. i'm go play sk8 or die 2, or maybe ninja turtles. i need new games.......

oh man the 80s were so great. I wish i never took my nintendo appart to see how it worked.

oh yeah... bubble bobble, excite bike, contra, mario bros, dragon warrior was a great fucking game, rampage, mega man. memories.. me and my friend played bubble bobble back in january cause we were reminiscing. we beat it in like 45 mins or something, which took us many many weeks to do when we were 8. funny.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this