Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.critter

lost angelez

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can honestly say that im my own mind I have seen a huge difference in the way people get known. I remember when there was a time when there was no internet not magazines. REAL writers got respect and fame from being up all over period. If you were in the game you knew who the heavy hitters were. Now adays it seem as if people automotically get fame just cause they take pictures of everything they do and put it online. The amount of graff is LA has declined huge. On any given day I can drive down the 10 and pass the panic zone and think what happened? Sure the new police theif is tightening the belt but shit where are all the new kids? Where are all the writers with heart? Aren't there any new kids trying to go all city? It seems alot easier to get known by taking pictures of your stuff and going online with it.

What happened to the: Sahl's, Chico's the Bruins, The Elke and Devo's, Oilers, Decline, Wisk, Abee mototecnica crew, Sacred, Ayer, 125er, CEIS, SLEEZ, CHAKA, SIZE, BUDGE, 2MR, BISER, ZEKE, ORION, MESK, COKA, OHKAY, K9ER, ROCK BLA, ZES, BROCK77, MURAL, PROCKS, VADER, 101er aka GAS, GKAE, SABER, JUSE aka LA's most underrated writer. USE, OZIE, SER, BOOZE, HAZ, ASOE, WIZARD, OMEGA, TRIBE, DUKE, MOSCO i feel for you homie, POOX, JIMER, POWER, RISK, GIN, DUCE, CHARLIE, SKILL, SNAP, CHILL,EVOL, GRAY, ALOY, PRYER,

K4P,TKO,BLA,LOD,OTR, TSS, TNT, MSK, AWR, COI, IFK!!!,FB,MAK, UTI, LTS, SKA,

WHERE ARE THE NEW GUYS WHO REPLACED THIS CLASSIC BUNCH OF GUYS???? I MAY BE TOTALLY OUT OF THE SCENE WITH ALOT TO LOSE...BUT FUCK IT MAN I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO BRING IT BACK...FUCK THIS WHITE COLLAR JOB....TIME TO BRING IT BACK TO 1992.....