lost angelez

Mr.critter

i see black is bangin a new crew these days what up soaker your role dog noiser peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.......waiiiit for iiiiit.......

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL141/1409625/2685929/32673236.jpg'> http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL141/1409625/2685929/32673045.jpg'> http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL141/1409625/2685929/32672769.jpg'> okokokok....im trying to use a real picture host...lets see if it works....

edit* HEEEEELLLL YEEEEEAAAAH!!!!! it fuckin worked man....oo fuck yeah....

bitch ass

Originally posted by srtuffest

is zoueh biting ruets or is ruets biting zoueh??? whats up with aloy and lyfer trying to paint like revoke?? tko is becoming biters........... i still love graff............chue

ok bitch made...what kind of faggot ass coward makes up a fake name and claims to be somebody he isnt..for one chue would never talk down on the writers you named..and would never be stupid enough to post his name..you are gay! instead of playing games like a little bitch ass faggot maybe you should go paint! and if you have a problem with him maybe you should step up instead of trying to get him beef over the internet..i hate 12oz..its really killin graff!

Originally posted by srtuffest

is zoueh biting ruets or is ruets biting zoueh??? whats up with aloy and lyfer trying to paint like revoke?? tko is becoming biters........... i still love graff............chue

a truly pathetic person you must be to make up a screen name for 12oz and impersonate someone youre not over the internet, trying to hand out unwanted beef. yeah, pathetic is a good word for you....

to the chue jockers,

get off his nuts you faggots must know him thru the computer like most of his friends do. for one if you did know the guy you wouldnt be backing him up, second you would know that the guy does talk shit about alot of people, thats why no one cares about him, even his long time friends, he is like a female. he is such a faggot he use to talk shit on tko, a few years later he was a member of tko. he gets all his fame thru the computer posting his own shit and talking about him self, i beleive that "the dude" and that other faggot is chue himself, because no one that knows him would back him up. i do have a problem with him but he is a faggot it would be worthless telling him to his face because he wouldnt do shit. chue talks shit on everyone he use to post messages about people on guest books online. what kind of guy would put "i love you" all over his gay ass graff with faggot ass little hearts, he is a lil rich momys boy thats 24 years old and wants people to think his artsy ass is cool. WHERE WOULD CHUE BE IF THERE WAS NO COMPUTER!!!! he never got up and he has artshows, and when he attends artshows with other faggot ass artsy writers like buffmonster and tofer he pretends he doesnt know his friends, so if you faggots do know chue you would know the rest of the story so chue stop posting messages backing your self up......your a faggot you need to stop riding off others fame faggot you need to go paint, you have no bombs out like a artsy fagg:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~~~~~~~>:confused: ;) :o

Archived