lost angelez

Mr.critter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like whoa

to the chue jockers,

get off his nuts you faggots must know him thru the computer like most of his friends do. for one if you did know the guy you wouldnt be backing him up, second you would know that the guy does talk shit about alot of people, thats why no one cares about him, even his long time friends, he is like a female. he is such a faggot he use to talk shit on tko, a few years later he was a member of tko. he gets all his fame thru the computer posting his own shit and talking about him self, i beleive that "the dude" and that other faggot is chue himself, because no one that knows him would back him up. i do have a problem with him but he is a faggot it would be worthless telling him to his face because he wouldnt do shit. chue talks shit on everyone he use to post messages about people on guest books online. what kind of guy would put "i love you" all over his gay ass graff with faggot ass little hearts, he is a lil rich momys boy thats 24 years old and wants people to think his artsy ass is cool. WHERE WOULD CHUE BE IF THERE WAS NO COMPUTER!!!! he never got up and he has artshows, and when he attends artshows with other faggot ass artsy writers like buffmonster and tofer he pretends he doesnt know his friends, so if you faggots do know chue you would know the rest of the story so chue stop posting messages backing your self up......your a faggot you need to stop riding off others fame faggot you need to go paint, you have no bombs out like a artsy fagg ~~~~~~~~~>

i love

sounds like you have just as many issues as the kid himself...there is a little truth in what you say i guess? but i know for a fact he has never posted his shit on 12oz, or talked shit on a message board?..he isnt 24, and he sure as hell isnt from a rich family! anyhow..you seem to have some deep rooted problems with him..problems that cant be solved over 12oz. i suggest you talk to him and handle your shit like a man...i mean what kind of man are you if you cant even handle your shit with some "artsy fagg"?..ha..i dont get it?..dont bother responding, just give him a holla! he doesnt even write anymore or care about graffiti..he hasnt touched a can forever..have a nice day..you need a hug champ? and chuey if you are out there? please know that we still love you! even if you are a non writting art fag! haaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by srtuffest

to the chue jockers,

get off his nuts you faggots must know him thru the computer like most of his friends do. for one if you did know the guy you wouldnt be backing him up, second you would know that the guy does talk shit about alot of people, thats why no one cares about him, even his long time friends, he is like a female. he is such a faggot he use to talk shit on tko, a few years later he was a member of tko. he gets all his fame thru the computer posting his own shit and talking about him self, i beleive that "the dude" and that other faggot is chue himself, because no one that knows him would back him up. i do have a problem with him but he is a faggot it would be worthless telling him to his face because he wouldnt do shit. chue talks shit on everyone he use to post messages about people on guest books online. what kind of guy would put "i love you" all over his gay ass graff with faggot ass little hearts, he is a lil rich momys boy thats 24 years old and wants people to think his artsy ass is cool. WHERE WOULD CHUE BE IF THERE WAS NO COMPUTER!!!! he never got up and he has artshows, and when he attends artshows with other faggot ass artsy writers like buffmonster and tofer he pretends he doesnt know his friends, so if you faggots do know chue you would know the rest of the story so chue stop posting messages backing your self up......your a faggot you need to stop riding off others fame faggot you need to go paint, you have no bombs out like a artsy fagg:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~~~~~~~>:confused: ;) :o

Man get a life. Obviously this guy is the only one that is highly on Chues jock.. Grow some balls and talk some real shit in person instead of post anonymously on 12 oz like the bitch that you arre. Jesus Christ.

TKO BITERS?

FUCK NO - KAP YR TKO FUS & DUEM TKO FUS were doing organic when revok was still doing MSG AM7 style shit.... GET IT STRAIGHT!

ALOY IS O-fucking-G and good as hell...

KOSH IS O-fucking-G and gets up more than most...

LYFER IS Newer to the Game... Guer put him down they paint alike... BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU BALLTE HIM... NO. U LOOSE

ZOUEH WAS PAINTING CYBER SHIT WAY BEFORE PDB... PDB was no good for years until 2002 when they got ill all of a sudden

AND I THINK TOOMER WAS TKO MSK AWR ALL CITY KING BEFORE YOU HAD YOUR HUGGIE PULL UPS OFFF

MOMMY WOW YOUR A BIG BITCH NOW- sing along bitch or say who you are....

TKO!!!!! go ask the mta crew about getting straps in they face

TOPWIZARD SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKEN GROOPIE, DAMN YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT EVERYONE IN THE GRAFF SCENE, DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL FOR THAT!!!! YOUR TRIPPEN YOU MUST NOT HAVE SEEN THE NEW SHIT ALOY AND LYFER BEEN DOIN, AND YOUR TRYING TO SAY DUEM AND KAP MADE UP THAT STYLE YOUR KIDDIN ME REVOKS BEEN DOIN IT SINCE DUEM WAS BOD AND TOY ASS FUCK......OH YEAH YOUVE ALREADY SAID IT ALL "ASK MTA ABOUT GETTING GATS PULLED ON THEM" OVIOUSLY TKO WERE PUSSYS AND DIDNT SHOOT IF I CAN STILL GO AND ASK THEM ABOUT THAT....ONLY A PUSSY PULLS A GUN AND DOESNT SHOOT....BUT IF YOU WANT IT LIKE THAT ASK DUEM AND TLOK ABOUT THE TIME THEY PULLED GATS ON THEM... ASK THEM WHAT THEIR RESPONSE WAS...ONLY KIDS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT WOULD THINK TKO IS GANGSTERS,, ASK TLOK WHAT HAPPEND WHEN ANGER CBS PUNKED HIM.....TLOK IS A BULLY HE ONLY PUNKS LIL KIDS I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT IF THEY WERE THAT CRAZY WHY HAVENT THEY JOINED A GANG!! THERE IS ALOT OF GANGS OVER IN L.A ,,,SECOND GANGSTERS ARENT ALLOWED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH TAGGERS AT ALL TAGGERS HAVE A GREENLIGHT BY ALL GANGSTERS..... SO GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT YOU FUCK TKO GROOPIE.....YOU ARE JUST A GROOPIE,,, SHE WAS JUST A GROOOOOPIE......

OH YEAH AND ZOUEH IS A BITER......HE WAS TRYING TO PAINT LIKE ZES WHEN HE FIRST STARTED GETTING UP IVE SEEN OLD ASS SHIT HE DID BEFORE WHEN HE WAS JUST AM7 DTR AND IT LOOK NOTHING LIKE HIS SHIT NOW HE USE TO DO FAT LETTERS,,,THEN HE STARTED BITING ZESER... YOU DONT BELEIVE ME ASK ZES WHAT HE THINKS I BET HE'LL AGREE WITH ME!!!! THATS WHY ZES CAPPED HIM ON THAT ROOF TOP

Originally posted by srtuffest

OH YEAH AND ZOUEH IS A BITER......HE WAS TRYING TO PAINT LIKE ZES WHEN HE FIRST STARTED GETTING UP IVE SEEN OLD ASS SHIT HE DID BEFORE WHEN HE WAS JUST AM7 DTR AND IT LOOK NOTHING LIKE HIS SHIT NOW HE USE TO DO FAT LETTERS,,,THEN HE STARTED BITING ZESER... YOU DONT BELEIVE ME ASK ZES WHAT HE THINKS I BET HE'LL AGREE WITH ME!!!! THATS WHY ZES CAPPED HIM ON THAT ROOF TOP

OUCH!!!

SAY YOUR NAME BITCH

SRTUFFGUY - YOU ARE A JEALOUS HATER, DONT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW... INTERNET BITCH TOY

I AM IN TKO, FUCKING IDIOT, NO IM NOT A GROUPIE, THOSE ARE MY BROTHERS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BITCH, YOU CAN SUCK MY MAGAZINE QUALITY BALLZ ... ALOT OF US ARE FRIENDS WITH MSK LTS PEOPLE AND SOME OF US ARE IN THOSE CREWS INCASE YOU FORGOT FAGGOT....

SAY YOUR NAME.... NO I DONT THINK YOU WILL CAUSE YOU ARE AN UNKNOWN LIMP DICK INTERNET HATER...

YOURS TRULY... THE EQUALIZER

SAY YOUR NAME BITCH

SRTUFFGUY - YOU ARE A JEALOUS HATER, DONT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW... INTERNET BITCH TOY

I AM IN TKO, FUCKING IDIOT, NO IM NOT A GROUPIE, THOSE ARE MY BROTHERS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BITCH, YOU CAN SUCK MY MAGAZINE QUALITY BALLZ ... ALOT OF US ARE FRIENDS WITH MSK LTS PEOPLE AND SOME OF US ARE IN THOSE CREWS INCASE YOU FORGOT FAGGOT....

SAY YOUR NAME.... NO I DONT THINK YOU WILL CAUSE YOU ARE AN UNKNOWN LIMP DICK INTERNET HATER...

YOURS TRULY... THE EQUALIZER

heh

I am friends with Anger too!

And we didnt want to go to jail like idiots over mta... we just wanted fatish and slurp and yanus to stop linnin us like pussies. Cause they would not meet us for a fare fight, ask SKILLER AND WISK. You wouldnt show up either now would you... SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

GO TALK INTERNET TRASH TO YOUR MOTHER... YOUR PROBABLY ONE MORE LAME WE PISSED OFF OVER THE YEARS, TRYING TO TAKE HIS ANGER OUT ON THE FUCKING INTERNET WHERE YOU ARE SAFE...

CAUSE YOU ARE BITCH MADE ON THE STREETS!!!!!!!!

POST SOME OF YOUR GRAFF SO I CAN POINT OUT WHERE YOU STOLE WHAT BAR OR CONNECTION FROM WHO...

YOU SOUND PRETTY FUCKIN DUMB WHEN YOU SAY...

"SECOND GANGSTERS ARENT ALLOWED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH TAGGERS AT ALL TAGGERS HAVE A GREENLIGHT BY ALL GANGSTERS"

WE HAVE AT LEAST 10 SOUTHSIDERS IN THE CREW THAT I CAN NAME

I WISH I COULD NAME THEM...

TOOMER HAS DONE MORE TIME THAN GKAE FOR GRAFFITI... WHY IS HE NOT DEAD? YOU SAID HE WAS GREENLIGHTED IDIOT!

IF I AM UNARMED AND SOMEONE HAS A GUN IN MY FACE... I SAY WHAT IT TAKES TO NOT GET SHOT... IM NOT GOING TO DIE OVER GRAFF... SOME PEOPLE IN MY CREW WILL(I dont know why)...

OG CITY TKO IS DOING LIFE IN MAXIMUM SECURITY FOR TKO

GO ASK HIM ABOUT SOUTHSIDERS.... YOU BITCH

FREE BROCK CITY ASCO!!!

TopWizard, Go tell your TKO stories to the little kids around your neighborhood they might find you amuzing, and quit all that whining shit, you sound like a bitch that forgot to take her pregnancy pill, control your female outrages. You're making TKO look bad.

i bet you toomer and especially city dont claim that they are writters in county or prision,, all the south siders that are in your crew are "fake south siders" ask a real south sider if thats allowed ive even heard it from one of your own "south sider" homies he said "i cant bring no gang shit into this graffiti shit because the homies from the hood would trip" thats being fake ill name the wannabes from your crew"kener, hael, toomer, sake,and the rest of them even the asian boys/girls think they are southsiders .....i think your crew is confused they need to make up their mind wether they want to gangbang or they want to be writers because i know for a fact you cant be both and be respected in jail...toomer probably acts like a real pussy in jail,,,, he even calls everyone up so they can raise money to bail him out because he is so scared in there... and all you tko faggs are his lil cock sucken elves....youve contradicted your self in few shit youve said... because your lame...YOUR TRYING TO MAKE TKO SEEM LIKE IF THEY ARE SO DOPE GANGS DONT TRIP ON THEM FOR BEIGN WANNABES... I KNOW ALOT OF GANGS THAT WOULD LOVE TO RUN INTO ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS MAYBE THEY WILL IF YOU STOP HIDING LIKE LIL FAGGS IN THE DARK BECAUSE YOUR SCARED SOMEONE IS GOING TO SEE YOU PAINT GRAFFITI..THERE IS PEOPLE OUT THERE DOING WORSE SHIT THAT DONT GIVE A SHIT WHO SEES THEM.... BUT ONCE AGAIN GROOPIE IN YOUR EYES TKO IS A MAFIA...:lol: :lol: LET IT BE FAGGOT LIKE I SAID ASK DUEM AND TOOMER WHAT HAPPEND WHEN THEY HAD GUNS IN THEIR FACE OR WHEN ANGER PUNKED HIS WANNABE ASS...

OHH I SEE YOUR EQUALIZER HUH....MMMMMMMM NO IVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU THE ONLY SHIT IVE SEEN IS THE ONE YOU POSTED. WHAT ABOUT YOU BEING ALL CITY WHY ARENT YOU ALL CITY I DONT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE FROM YOUR CREW WHY ARENT YOU ALL CITY IVE NEVER EVER EVER SEEN YOU UP AND I KNOW NO ONE IN L.A HAS EITHER UNLESS THEYVE BEEN LOOKING SOMEWHERE UNDERNEATH A PUSSY CUT.......BUT YOUVE NEVER BEEN UP THEY ONLY REASON TOYS PROBABLY RESPECT YOU IS BECAUSE YOUR A TAKO....... SHIT I CAN TELL SOME ONE I WRITE TAKITO ONER AND THEYLL SAY OH OK BUT IF I SAY IAM TAKITO TKO THEYLL SUCK MY DICK BUT MOST PEOPLE THAT MADE TKO WHAT IT IS NOW ARENT EVEN FROM IT NO MORE..YOU DIDNT MAKE TKO DOPE YOUR JUST A GROOPIE... PEOPLE DIDNT EVEN WANT KOSH IN LTS BECAUSE HE IS TKO TRUST ME I HEARD ALOT OF THEM KIDS SAYING THAT AT ONE OF THEIR MEETINGS "KOSH HAS TO DROP TKO BEFORE HE IS LTS" TKO HAS A BAD REPUTATION NOW THEY ARENT SHIT ANYMORE...ASK TLOK ABOUT HIS CONVERSATION WITH ONE OF MY CREW MEMBERS ASK HIM WHY WAS HE APOLOGIZING...AND IF ANGER IS REALLY YOUR FRIEND ASK HIM IF HE REMEMBERS PUNKING TLOK.. FOR REAL ASK HIM... TKO CANT EVEN HANG WITH BOOST DISSING THEM/////TKO??? WHERE ALL I SEE IS BOOST CTF TAGS OVERTHERE>>>>>:king: :king:

Archived