the selecter fans

griffin your face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by awkward eye

NOTHING SAYS TOY LIKE YOUR LAST IGNORANT STATEMENT..YOU LOVE IT?LOVE WHAT?TAKE MY ADVICE GIVE UP..CAUSE IT AINT ABOUT "FUN",GETTING DRUNK AND VANDALIZING THOSE TRAINS WAS UNCALLED FOR..YOU HAVE NO ARTISTIC TALENT AT ALL..YOU AND YOUR BOYS REALLY DO SUCK.ITS NOT HATING LIKE YOU SAY..TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS,GOOD ADVICE!!HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT THAT AND ACTUALLY THINK YOU HAVE SKILL??YOU AND YOUR FREINDS PUT THAT GARBAGE UP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE,EXPECT HARSH FEEDBACK...WHAT DID YOU WANT US TO SAY??GET A CLUE.

since when did graffiti and artistic talent have anything to do with each other?

dropping a turd

Originally posted by curious

not again.................u still suk.

you suck more than a two dollar hooker...

get off a2m's jock.......................or develop a new style to bite off....seriously........................why do u swet crae & lewis so much?

and its about quality not quantity..........i must say i like this simple fill in though......

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/November/15/stamp_original/11152002201001.jpg'>

Guest Dyptheria

This style is reserved for wannabe writers who have no idea of letterform...Like I said before I'm embarassed for you,leave this game and never come back...

this is where you're wrong. this style is simple and it's great to see people doing this style which has basic letter structure, before they try to get more freaky. sure it gets old seeing it, but its so much better than a year or two ago when all the toys were biting "abstract" where they totally bypassed the whole basic letter structure stage. goddamn, just go look in brick slayers at all the terrible 3A biting going on. that shit hurts my eyes. this whole new generation biting "funk" are going to be way better a few years down the line because they did spend time e on the basics. be glad that this is the latest trend.

Guest cheesecurd

CAUSE IT AINT ABOUT "FUN",GETTING DRUNK AND VANDALIZING THOSE TRAINS WAS UNCALLED FOR??

yo awk...I hope you have fun at least once and a while when you paint. and you don't have to drink to have fun. one things for sure though, being a graffiti robot = loser.

bump for the specials

YOU AND YOUR FREINDS PUT THAT UP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE,EXPECT HARSH FEEDBACK...WHAT DID YOU WANT US TO SAY??GET A CLUE. [/b]

so true so true

Originally posted by Dyptheria

this is where you're wrong. this style is simple and it's great to see people doing this style which has basic letter structure, before they try to get more freaky. sure it gets old seeing it, but its so much better than a year or two ago when all the toys were biting "abstract" where they totally bypassed the whole basic letter structure stage. goddamn, just go look in brick slayers at all the terrible 3A biting going on. that shit hurts my eyes. this whole new generation biting "funk" are going to be way better a few years down the line because they did spend time e on the basics. be glad that this is the latest trend.

i agree with you.. at least when you say its better that theyr biting something with a sense of letter structure.

but that shit is just sloppy.. and the letter stucture is poor...theres no excuse for that ... unless youre from canada where its below freezing and your dick resembles an icicle.

anyways.. to get back to a "my newt" point.. its old... redundant.. and badly executed.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by Dyptheria

totally seeing your point.

Re: Re: the selecter fans

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

..bump for THE SPECIALS!

at least someone's got a good sense of music.

Yes. i just bought a live specials cd about a week ago.. it also has some special ak. its fantastic, as well as the live selecter cd. I want to marry their singer, no matter how old she is.

Originally posted by cheesecurd

or when the draft starts and weed is totally legalized up there

I'm now accepting aplications to sub let my large closet, and floor space for all american graffiti refugees. I live in an area of the city where possesion has been effectively legalized, due to the provinces unwillingness to prosecute for mere possesion with the backlog of real court cases around. and thats according to the cops, and they're talking about rock, heroin and jib, weed doesnt even get a second look.

no snow here yet either. still above freezing...

Guest Chewbaka

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!!

WHAT YOU HIGHLY SKILLED FELLAS NEED TO DO IS DRINK MORE!! YES!!! DRINK MORE!!!! IN FACT, SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN'T STUMBLE YOUR DRUNKEN ASSES IN THE TRAIN YARDS AND PLASTER THAT GOD AWFUL CRAP YOU CALL GRAFF ON THOSE TRAINS. DRINK ENOUGH TO KNOCK YOURSELFS TO AN ETERNAL SLEEP!!!! PLEASE!!!!

you guys....what is it with all this gay shit. Are you realy proud. Yall have low self estem???????what is it? give it up. seriosly what do you have goin on in your reality. man this shit just dont fly. you obviosly have no shame... so go back to the drawing board and reinvent yourselfs....again.......for the umpt amount of times. YOU TOYS WILL NEVER LEARN.....steell reserve.. son. 211

Archived