Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
griffin your face

the selecter fans

Guest Andy Capp

no offence to anyone, but i'm reallly tired of that style. it's played, and i never liked it to begin with. i would never personally have ever showed any of my stuff with that style, and can't believe anyone thought that was good looking. but that's just personal preference. to each their own.

Originally posted by Andy Capp

no offence to anyone, but i'm reallly tired of that style. it's played, and i never liked it to begin with. i would never personally have ever showed any of my stuff with that style, and can't believe anyone thought that was good looking. but that's just personal preference. to each their own.

but you dont hear my though.....fuck style im talking beer i like new castle and boddingtons but im the type of dude that will take what spot is the easiest for the moment.. like i could get 4 new castles or 12 24oz pbr.. so im going for QUANTITY NOT QUALITY..ya heard!!!:D :D :D ...

oh what saucey flavors do you mother fuckers like anyways tell me bout it

Guest cheesecurd
Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

fuck style im talking beer i like new castle

props to your toothache. who cares if nothings to precise, it looks a hell of a lot of fun. PS>>PBR is brewed in milwaukee now and I don't drink it cause I know better.

Guest im not witty

how many threads of you guys and your asi asi freights do we need, for christ sake can we at least contain all self promotion to one thread not four?

ha ha

i thought this was going to be about paint samples(colour selector fans)for interior design...

keep it up.

Guest Semen

fuck.........I may not be really feelin the graff............but fuck I am not gonna sit and cramp these guy for getting smashed and going out and painting..........they can post what ever the fuck they want...........as long as they are contributing......people are always improving by next year they will be dope........

peace and keep posting guys.........its good to see some new writers

Guest Semen

and another...........self promotion is dope...........I wish more writers would come on and let us get a look at their secret stash.............

Guest THEMEDIC

Re: Re: the selecter fans

Originally posted by Sports Bra#1

bump for PBR

Guest schick1

whoa these dudes need to get the fuck up off of a2m ans sws's nuts, shit those guys are straight I dont think theyd be down for yall to suck their dicks all day...........stae get otta here I cant even believe it............ shit and ska sucks you fags! yeah thats right ill hate

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this