FR8 KILLERS ON THE LOSE!!

Guest njbomber

i say im not gonna respond to you but then you say such a wacked out thing that i have to respond, case in point you say your not even from jersey your from the bronx but your screen name is nj bomber, you tell people to take your own fliks but more then half on your own site are jacked, your just a misguided fellow i actually feel bad for ya. oh and by the way them oldskool cats you are so tight with? well i rock with one of them pretty often and when i asked about you, they were like who the fuck is that and why is he muching on my ballsack? so keep fantasizing. u should change your name frome "nj bomber" to the

"7-11 payphone bomber"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it dont matter how much work a person puts in .. and it aint nothing personal... but why would you take a tread that was posted a few weeks ago and submit it as your own??? i mean there are flix of cars and people in there?? i dunno,, i only post flix i take or i recieve in packages, thats just how i operate, i suppose you can do what you will.. why not just put where you got the flix from at the end of the post??

Guest njbomber
Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

i say im not gonna respond to you but then you say such a wacked out thing that i have to respond, case in point you say your not even from jersey your from the bronx but your screen name is nj bomber, you tell people to take your own fliks but more then half on your own site are jacked, your just a misguided fellow i actually feel bad for ya. oh and by the way them oldskool cats you are so tight with? well i rock with one of them pretty often and when i asked about you, they were like who the fuck is that and why is he muching on my ballsack? so keep fantasizing. u should change your name frome "nj bomber" to the

"7-11 payphone bomber"

thats the most shitest bullshyt post i heard in all my life browsing through these threads.you dont know no body so stop ur bull shytin and drop ur canz.im not gonna respond no more to this irrisponsible bullshyt.grow up and stop renting oldskoolers ballz cause i see u have them well occupied...........toy

Archived