Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how toy is everyone in NZ???

This country has it's very own hiphop website, and yet noone posts in it.

Has noone done any pieces in the past month since the above pic was posted??? I don't think so!

These sites are created coz the hiphop forums for each country are viewed by people all around the world to see what's going on inside a country-from what

shows on this site is that NOONE IN NZ PAINTS PIECES!!!

Post your stuff up!

How can the world see what NZ's got going on if noone posts their pics?!?!

scream_chaff06_3.jpg

http://back2basics.hiphopnz.com/index.php/topic,37321.2200.html

gsus,gap it wit ure shit/jose shit..i sore ure owtlines down the end south mtrway last week,why dont u drop that owtine in that pic^^ insteed of the lower case steezz u did.stop talking shit on here.u just sit in the car while jose does ure shit,pm ppl ure beef loyyD!

J5792x970-00797.jpg.b18eff3df5e667fd141d9653b49f1aeb.jpg

DSC02109.jpg.7160d7a18f3512c46a49876300cc3f8a.jpg

gsus,gap it wit ure shit/jose shit..i sore ure owtlines down the end south mtrway last week,why dont u drop that owtine in that pic^^ insteed of the lower case steezz u did.stop talking shit on here.u just sit in the car while jose does ure shit,pm ppl ure beef loyyD!

Gsus will drop u kurse, go pull Asmars ging pubes owt yr teeth Pussy fuckboy

Sweet Kurse. Next Time I See You That's Us And Don't Just Sit In The Car With Your Bitch While Asma Dose All The Talking For You's This Time.

And Its Called Thow Up's And The Atha Things A Stomp. To Differnt Thing's Two Diffrent Style's Dumb Fuckin Faggittt.

And Why The Fuck Dose Everybody Think Jose Dose My Shit.

It Was Just One Little Guk Fagt Who Talkd Shit Two Ugc Who Bleave Anythng Who Like's To Blab On Bowt Bullshit On Here Obvisly..

Jose Don't Do It He's Got His Own Shit To Worry Bowt.

Got It All You Bitch's That Think Atha Wise.!

Sweet Kurse. Next Time I See You That's Us And Don't Just Sit In The Car With Your Bitch While Asma Dose All The Talking For You's This Time.

And Its Called Thow Up's And The Atha Things A Stomp. To Differnt Thing's Two Diffrent Style's Dumb Fuckin Faggittt.[/font]

hahaha joke boy i got owta the car an wen i did u got bak into ures!an u kno it so does jose,ill burn u an jose blindfolded with my left hand!..asma had his own issues with jose at that time thats why he was talking u fool,are u tryna teach me the diif betwn thwie an stmpa haha thanks nick,u did all thoses throwies under those bridges that wld of been perfect 4 a stomper but u didnt do 1 no even 1!,but u owtlined 5 bridges with ure ugly throwie,,yer sure u can do a stomper owtline???go do sum then with owt jose ill notice u dumb fuck i go pass ure ways everyday 4 work..ure a hillbilly with a fucking mullet.thats why u live in a farm land u toy,,im not guna reply on her again to u,,an as i said fukin privite msg ppl u wana beef allrite..if u reply so everywun can see it brings owt ure true maturity,wich doesnt even matter bkos we all kno how smart u relly are! :rolleyes: hahahahahaha,u love mocking ugc but why jock all our spots hahaha u fake fagit u kno it!! get me all fukin angry in shit i got paint to biff so dont even try dumb ass!an i hear abowt u txting ppl tryna b hard hahahahaha u still in 3rd form boy?u probly did even make it that far been licking jose's nuts for the last 4 years..go paint the cool south moterway that i crushd in 2004/2005 when tagging the streets was at its best! u toys have killed alot of shit 4alot off ppl do u every think mayb i shld get my own spots?mmm na ure a fake jocker an allways will be,,an i will crush u withowt hesatating!

Archived