Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dreto did invent it.

No one wants to say your awful graffiti.

no one wants to say... what? Say?

At least learn how to write English before being a homo about spelling, you no-skill-having, shit-scared, gossiping anonymous toy. Log the fuck off and go paint a wall, you internet dick.

its better than bitching and fags using fake accounts to just talk rubbish though haha

nt relly, id rather put up wif alot of shit talking and settle for a few gud flicks by those who got them of ppl that put in work, rather than sum self promoting pxt shit of a crew thats been around 5min painting halfsized frowups in abandoned houses.

8398628365a10979765176l.jpg

9279808194a10817487473l.jpg

ilodaps.jpg

stole stole stolen. if u wnt em taken dwn just say sooo yo

no one wants to say... what? Say?

At least learn how to write English before being a homo about spelling, you no-skill-having, shit-scared, gossiping anonymous toy. Log the fuck off and go paint a wall, you internet dick.

mate don't worry about it, i really don't give a fuck if he's keeping my old name alive.

i'm kinda flattered actually, to think that i could've pissed this poor guy off so much 2 years ago that he's still trying to get at me now. lol. these graffiti heads get a bit too sensitive sometimes.

nice run of flicks! haha this next comment may ruffle a few young feathers but that last red taxd throwups a bit of a have.. guts"t" asma "a" bask "k" dons"d" .cher another fresh new up and coming style ...wah wah

shot guts when was the last time u painted somthing decent.

fuck u guts all u do is talk shit.

go cap some more full colour burners u fuckn toy.

try painting some other walls instead of just painting bob hill and titirangi car park u lazy fuck

capn old shine pieces and the rest of usp

miso vents askew repo not to mention all the other people

ur a joke u jealious homo think its about time u gave up

DSC04691-Copy.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC01710-1.jpg

go paint somewhere alse fuckn homo slack piece of shit

huia dike

Archived