Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wateva gsus,u wldnt hav any idea wat i have up..u just keep on cruzin the moterway,its allgd,,an for asma wateva use wana think go hard.our crew is similar like other crews owt there.i havnt paintd in 2 years,i kno im faded hard now a hahahhaha agian wateva,jose must see my tags sum were to get his new styles hahaha.ure wun of the worst up an cumers in my mind..an yer i did tag inthe back off ppls backgrunds 5 fuking years ago wen u were wearing nappies,still are!an im not jelly of u either im just sick of this shit on here its funny u seem to enjoy it,u think ure famous now will chat in 5 years then will make that decision if ure still up.u have no fukin idea but u will learn..ure misuderstanding wat im tryna say an go tryna act all tuff on here,fuk wat other ppl think!i cnt b fukd with this shit so keep paintng gsus its allgd u jst trip owt to much with pups an fake sero..have ure chit chat thread..

jose would rip you up any day you fucking toy boy

least he got up with out being up someones ass..

KURSE = ORIGINAL AUCKLAND TOY

Bro all you do is rape this forum with your stupid ass opions your a toy serious. saw your characters back in the day pfft straight rubbish give up.

Lol State your name anonymous toy. And I think this threads quota for dumb wiggers who can't spell is filled sorry.

Archived