Stumbling*Thru*Crates*Pt.2

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by honkyartist

You would be a fool to let all the worlds toys see all your 25 albums.

Why dont you just mail out free videos of your paint hunting skills .

Or just give your ass up.

WHO THE FUCK ON HERE IS GONNA SEE ALL MY FLIX????? THE SOLO ARTIST JUST SPENT 3 DAYS HERE WITH ME, AND HE ONLY GOT TO #14..MAN WE HAD A GREAT TIME DOING STREAKS, ESPECIALLY THAT ONE ''I BIT'' OFF ZINE..WHAT YOU DON'T POST FLIX ? AM I ''SELLING OUT'' BECAUSE I POST ON HERE? I DON'T SEE YOU TALKING SHIT TO , ANY OF THE REGULAR HEADS ON HERE DOING POSTS..IT'S LIKE , I DID SOMETHING TO YOU , I NEVER TOUCHED YOUR SISTER OKAY..GET OVER IT DUDE...TALKING SHIT OVER THE INTERNET IS FUCKING WACK, YOU GOT MY EMAIL, BUT APPARENTLY, YOU FAVOR TALKING SHIT INSTEAD..COOL, I'LL IGNORE YOU, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ON HERE, YOU CAN'T KILL ME, YOU CAN'T GET TO ME, AND YOU CERTAINLY CAN'T DO ME NONE,HAHAHAHAHA:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

i'd like to reiterate that i could very well be confusing two people, and im not at all sure its him. infact, i shouldnt even have said anything probably... but we all know of my inability to keep my mouth shut.

if i turn out to be wrong, i apologise...

Archived