Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Santa Claus

Moving tips...help a 12oz'er out....

so, im finally moving out of my house. im going down to the portland area to hang out, work, and record a cd. although im only gunna be down there 'til december...im fully moving out, as a way to get rid of a lot of shit i dont need, and keep just what i do need. so anyway...ive never moved before in my life, and so im pretty stoked...and i was wondering if ya'll had any advice on shit i'll need that im not thinking of right now...just little things thatre nice to remember. i'll be living in a house with 3 other guys, so its not like if i forget something it'll be that big of a deal, but im just curious and bored and procrastinating from packing anymore.

list of shit im taking:

all my clothes

tv

vcr

boombox(is that what people still call them?)

sketch books

magazines

books

bed

photos

music

guitars

shampoo/soap etc

this is a pretty pointless thread, but fuck you you shit fuck. i hate having colds....

bring along alot of the hygene stuff - toilet paper, soap (alot of soap), band-aids, q-tips, you know...the pointless stuff you can't go without.

pointless reply to a pointless post, eh?

Portland rocks, have fun.

werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd up.

word just go around for a day and anything that you use that day make sure you take. you know? take everything you would use in the course of a normal day

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this