YouR Favorite Stalker/Killer

Guest GeorgeDubya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the son of sam.. what are you guysthinking. or who could forget jeffrey dahmer, walking around with his victims finger in his pocket now thats gangsta

Originally posted by $$$$

the son of sam.. what are you guysthinking. or who could forget jeffrey dahmer, walking around with his victims finger in his pocket now thats gangsta

yeah but while everyone else is dead or in jail my man OJ is out golfing, doing coke, fucking white bitches, and scaring his kids.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Serial Killers are fascinating. My brother has a bunch of books on them. Should I be worried??

But Jack the Ripper was the most badass of them all. Like the greatest unsloved mystery of all time, come on....

Yeah and Rimirez was pretty fucking crazy, too......

thats what i'm sayin!! thats why i posted the flick with him and mary kelly.

Guest spectr

Gary Heidnik this dude was fucked up he only killed two people but he did have sex slaves that he fed the bodies of the two women he killed to.

Theodore J. Kaczynski one of the greatest minds of this age! i used to Ted Kaczynski for president bumber sticker but i lost it i wish i still had that..

and fuck there are a few others this one guy was the shit though he built a mansion with death traps in it and killed a few people at the turn of the century why cant i remember his name right now

Archived