Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to put it clearly. you CANNOT trace IP addresses on 12oz. regardless if it's through pictures, or on the account itself. it's IMPOSSIBLE. most admins don't even have the ability to do that. the only way you can find out an IP is if you actually are working on the server (as in, sitting in front of it, or having your IP address listed in the allowed connections to the IP, and actually connecting via VNC, SSH, or whatever way you use, and manipulating it through a command line) this site is hosted on.

so don't worry. that kid is way too stupid for ANYTHING like that. kthxbye

to put it clearly. you CANNOT trace IP addresses on 12oz. regardless if it's through pictures, or on the account itself. it's IMPOSSIBLE. most admins don't even have the ability to do that. the only way you can find out an IP is if you actually are working on the server (as in, sitting in front of it, or having your IP address listed in the allowed connections to the IP, and actually connecting via VNC, SSH, or whatever way you use, and manipulating it through a command line) this site is hosted on.

so don't worry. that kid is way too stupid for ANYTHING like that. kthxbye

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh teck is a batty

losing my mind is a sad sad man , he picks out throwies from across da world n trys 2 say der like eachother

get a life!

Mate, they're famous writers and came to mind as soon as I saw your garbage post. It took no more than two minutes to find those flicks on google. I suggest you rip someone less known off, then refrain from posting your tragic attempt at recreating it here.

Mate, they're famous writers and came to mind as soon as I saw your garbage post. It took no more than two minutes to find those flicks on google. I suggest you rip someone less known off, then refrain from posting your tragic attempt at recreating it here.

Bit hasty with that, fuck it :lol:

losing my minds a posh wankstain wat you write robs only writin a bit an hes wrekin so fuk u.

Do you mean...

Losing my minds a posh wank stain.

What do you write?

Rob has only been writing a bit and he's wrecking, so fuck you.

I'm not only having a go at you nilbud-city, but is it that hard for people to write normal posts?

Shorthand for texts is just about grand, but when you're posting a comment you're not exactly stuck for space. The amount of chumps that do it on this forum.

It actually makes it harder to understand what the fuck you're all on about when you do it.

Chumps.

Do you mean...

Losing my minds a posh wank stain.

What do you write?

Rob has only been writing a bit and he's wrecking, so fuck you.

I'm not only having a go at you nilbud-city, but is it that hard for people to write normal posts?

Shorthand for texts is just about grand, but when you're posting a comment you're not exactly stuck for space. The amount of chumps that do it on this forum.

It actually makes it harder to understand what the fuck you're all on about when you do it.

Chumps.

in all fairness Fuck off

Archived