Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, another chickenshit meat head who doesn't use their real tag when posting insults.

How surprising.

da only reason im posting an insult is because ur complaning about fuking gramar on a graff website n ur just starting shit 4 no reason dat has nothing to do wit graff

good man your a bigman because your too scared to say that with your real name so you make a new name to comment :)

would i not do shit?

you dont know me

He's right tho.

Don't bother saying shit teck cus im really not arsed to listen to your bull

DIE

ive had this account for months i dont post,teck,you look like pakistani transvestite,why're you even on this?you QUIT,you decided to emotionally tell everyone that you quit on your flickr,YOU FAGGOT,grow a fucking pair would ya,you love talking down to kids like crept,your a pussy,your the big man joshy boy,80% of your post's are threats to kids,how many times have you seen crept?and yet you still havn't done shit..cus you wont,your a faggot who gets his kicks from threatening kids.

grow up pal

Whats with all this fuckin lurkin and stalkin,stop bitchin,grow a pair of balls and sort your shit out without trying to impress other or the use of the internet, yous are all such fuckin little kiddies.

These arguments prove the point that a high percentage of writers lately are just talentless fuckin nobodies and losers who join this cliq because they cant gain respect from mates elsewhere,cant act THE MAN without hiding behind a stupid name/the internet or either have no mates at all! They dont add to the scene but diminish it! Tecko is more right than any of yous will ever be, he speaks from experience. and more than I have anyway....

Whats with all this fuckin lurkin and stalkin,stop bitchin,grow a pair of balls and sort your shit out without trying to impress other or the use of the internet, yous are all such fuckin little kiddies.

These arguments prove the point that a high percentage of writers lately are just talentless fuckin nobodies and losers who join this cliq because they cant gain respect from mates elsewhere,cant act THE MAN without hiding behind a stupid name/the internet or either have no mates at all! They dont add to the scene but diminish it! Tecko is more right than any of yous will ever be, he speaks from experience. and more than I have anyway....

soouuund man,

it must be acceptable today to snitch on people but whatever.

and i know you well babes ;)

and i know things you've done,that you wouldn't be too proud of if i posted,so just keep quiet :)

shut the fuck up threatening me ya little snitch mail me and tell me who ya are so.

If you were such a fucking bigman youd say this to my face or ring me instead of hiding behind a fake account,

are u serious im just after finding out who that was posting all that,

a friend!?

jeesus man some friend you are,

how many times have i sorted you out free in to clubs and stuff? and been a good mate to you?

jeesus man and you feel the need to make up an account and call me a transvestite paki?

would you not post it under your own name?

and your giving out to me for starting on people who dont deserve it how many times have you battered people that didnt deserve it?

jeesus my clothes mean alot to you and your group of friends and you always have a problem with the way i dress but what about all your best friends that dress just like me??

and you always have a problem with the fact that im doing well as a dj also which youve said to me on previous arguments when you said the academy had a 350 capacity and i copyed from the official website that it was much larger.

Why would you make up a fake account and have a go at someone that has been consistently sound to you over your 3-4 year freindship?

dont worry im not going to name any names because im not a dickhead

dissapointing

Archived