Detroit City Yard help

Sheat

I know there are plenty of posts like this but i decided to make my own one because im sorta new.. But hey people i got a question i want to start painting trains and more trains but have one question lets say i paint a train car at night because thats the time me and my boys decide to go out. after the car is done how do i get a flick of it can a camera with a flash really get a good pic of it i just dont want to wait till the morning to go and get a flix and the trains gone. I like to get a collection of pics and show my friends. It seems that every time i go and take pics of bombs i did things are always way to dark... so anyone have any ideas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cameras with flashes work great at night. usually come out pretty decent. always take a flick from slighty to the side of the peice not head on or you'll get a big ol' flash burn in the middle. there are places i take flicks that i cant even see my peice when in camera length away from the car and its turns out ok, if i get it centered good. good luck

Archived