Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SKER

VENTURA COUNTY WEST COAST

don't u have flix of other heads on the bridge? like kinda on the left side of dat with a five color bomb dat's in gold? hmmmmmmm.......

I used to be from there. I have 1000's of 805 flicks back to 91. Do you have any better flicks of that bridge? That spot is SICK! In the last 2 years Ventura/Oxnard graffiti has gotten a lot better. There was a slump for a while. There still are a lot of toys that tag over all the decent burners.

Just to remind people.. the cops watch this board, so don't be dropping to much info about spots, times, and locations.

Anybody remeber DWK, FA2HQ, LM crew, WOA, CSK, HBS, JNC, Mustangs, and other old crews. I haven't been to most of the spots for over a year. I noticed that people from LA and the Valley have been painting some nice stuff there. I'll have to get around to scanning some new stuff and posting it up on here.

don't u have flix of other heads on the bridge? like kinda on the left side of dat with a five color bomb dat's in gold? hmmmmmmm.......

Guest SKER
Originally posted by Fuxus

I used to be from there. I have 1000's of 805 flicks back to 91. Do you have any better flicks of that bridge? That spot is SICK! In the last 2 years Ventura/Oxnard graffiti has gotten a lot better. There was a slump for a while. There still are a lot of toys that tag over all the decent burners.

please post some more flix from 805...and i dont have any other flicks of that bridge..i gotta get some better angles to see the other ones..and how high up and crazy that shit is....but until i get more flix id like to see some other ppl posting some..and i have noticed the graf has gotten better..the other day i noticed some billboards being hit..nice to see..i gotta get some more flix..peace

Re: is it just me

Originally posted by aichs47

but does that last pic look anything like esel and deis stlye? TKO kills:D

HHMM, WITH A QUICK GLANCE PERHAPS...THEN AGAIN NOT REALLY. ESEL THROWS IN MORE ROUNDED OUT EXTENSIONS AND ON HIS SHIT HIS LETTERS DONT STAY THE SAME WIDTH ALL THE WAY THROUGH LIKE THESE. TKO BOYS BURN SHIT!!!

Guest SKER

Guest SKER

ok heres my e-mail(for some reason they disabled private messiging wich is fukin gay..and also..i dont want everyone to send me shit mail..so please if your not fuxus..dont send me anything)

skem@puregraffiti.com

Alright, nice to see some new stuff from the 805. I used to walk through the yards weekly to see what was new. I miss it, it's nice there.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this