EROS BLT CREW...EARLY 80's-2002

BOSTON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MRBURNS

PROPS

Give this man some props...kids now adays..i heard there were some people that find new graff boring, and prefer looking at pics of older stuff and hearing stories about what happened before they started painting.....imagine that??? crazy right???

Guest Sket One
Guest Sket One
Guest Sket One
Guest Sket One

Re: re: sket, god but no courage

Originally posted by cool christ

i didn't register to comment on your graffiti. i registered because this is the first time i looked at this site and thought i might eventually want to say something or try and post some pictures. it just so happened that i felt like stating my opinion about your pieces on here, which as you said, i am entitled to. don't take it so much to heart, you like your stuff and that's what counts.

tip for the wise ....................dont go running your mouth about the cats who paved the way for us to get to where we're at now..............first post or not learn some respect

sket this kinda eliminates alot of flicks i was going to send ya but dont worry igot some of yours but i cant type cus its 500 in the am and im drunk and blah blah stuff tecauto and other stuff and eros its good to see and seme what up and i dont know and......

Guest Sket One

Get some ZZZZZZZZZ's

Tuck-

Get some sleep kid Dammmm still gotta float you that leeder hill joint that we did.

I will get this fall when the leaves fall. BUMP for shit load of photos

damn im hung over

its awsome to see those tekauto pieces because i used to go back there all the time after school and most of them i only saw once and now im seein them again for the first time and that was the straight shit that got me inspired to do graff that and EROC throwups i used to count them on the way to new york when i was like 12

much love to SKET KEM EROS for the inspiration reppin BLTHC for me back then was like a dream come true now im gettin all sentimental like so i go

BLT 4 EVER

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: BODE LOVES THAT

Originally posted by BOSTON

EROS "CHEECH WIZARD OF OZ" characters and EROS piece at the BODE JAM 2002

http://www.artcrimes.com/bridge/reosemeprimrage3drift_eros.jpg'>

Ill post alot more of EROS's shit later tonight...

I gotta break 4 now

ONCH LA ROCK

BLT CREW

please tell me this isnt the same EROS as the one in imok and blt?

come on that bode stuff is purely awful and the epitome of how bad graff has gotten when people dump classic style.

16v.

say it aint so.

Guest Sket One

Classic Style

16 V I don't know if you know that EROS piece is the 6th piece over on the right?

this is a classic style from E. Plus there is like 85 flix up on this thread that definatly should fill you EROS Pallette 1 dislike out of 85 aint bad....Here is a NEW one to chew on. GO SAINTS!!!!!!

http://www.uniteegraphics.com/10_6/eros_sket.jpg'>

Archived