Remember 9/11

Santa Claus

We should not be giving either of these countries any sort of funding. I understand you are from over there but honestly I do not give a fuck about either side right now, we do not have troops over there backing Israel and we just gave Palestine a billion dollars, that Arafat cat is a piece of shit. If you think WE are the problem over there you are bugging the fuck out. I do not believe that has anything to do with 9/11.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by wydontyudie2

look in all honesty if i shot and killd someone id have to live with the inequeties of my mistakes. The towers and all those people are consequentially a by product of americas blatant arrogance. If you bully people and put up a front, someone is gonna punch you in the face. thats what america has done after years and years of shitty foreign policy. I say shitty, in response to the motive which is to protect an economic wealth (through the UN and OPEC) by strongarming the countries who are feeding our most precious commodity, OIL. WE go over there to push around the persians and middle easterns with utter disregard to what they believe, and part of what is thier belief in muslim and islam is not to become frivolous with thier fruits. Of course we dont like this so its become apparent so it sucumbs that there are now many propogated ideas floating around in those countries about america i mean look at all the news footage of them burning israli flags and american flags.

the leaders in those countries will make it seem how it is, that we are going over there and destroying thier commonwealth, well hey we are. The gaza strip and the war of who gets the promise land is not our problem but still we make it ours to protect our asses or rather our share. WE are the single largest consumer of petroleum products hands down. these guys know this and got damn tired of getting pushed around. Now im not saying i back what they did but im saying our reaction to it is completley retarded because we have no right to point blame on terroristic acts after all the blood we shed in sudan, somalia, vietnam, and korea. Those were not ours to fight but we put our brown nose into it anyway because the leaders in this country think they are the police of the world. nuff said those terrorists got us good and we cant admit to a lick. Thats why im not to sympathetic towards this 9-11 bullshit and nor would i really feel any different if it was my family.

its like, if these souls dont die off our homeland soil then its some sort of d-day shit like were going to war now. Like getem sea bass!!!!! but truth is even though its on our soil and it was civilian, it was casualties of war, they died for thier country even though it wasnt voluntary and didnt knoww it.

in fact i would take more of an effort than i try right now, to make a difference in the way this country thinks. By the way we are all a bunch of complacent assholes when it comes down to it because i could argue to everyone all day long but it wont make a difference. I could rally hundreds od people to write letters to thier congressman but it would make no difference. There are to many ignorant people in this country who dont wnat to be educated about these world events that will one day be a grave affect to thier national security. We dont need to change our homeland security procedures, we need to change our immigration procedures, we cant let just everyone in here who comes from a country that has had a long lineage of hate towards due to a leverage of foreign policy on our part. WE have to regulate that and take the oppurtunity to them. Send troops to the middleeast to educate and feed these refugees and casualties of despotic governments and religious factions. That power we do have.

l0rd Ka0s

ps im going to write a letter to my congress man write now will you do the same?

wow, theres no way im reading that whole thing right now, but from teh first couple sentences, youre not as much of an asshole as you seem to be.

^^^ i think its because the rest of the world has their head up their asses. the united states is the only civilized country. just because we bomb the shit out of tons of innocent people to further our interests in oil that we dont need and would be better off without (which in turn is making island countries go under, literally. countries in the indian ocean are already starting to evacuate because of the change in sea level and fiji is getting fucked up at the moment too. not to mention the crazy floods in europe) doesnt mean they have the right to get angry with us. oh shit, im out of chips (i eat 12 bags a day even though im already fat as fuck and half the world is dying of starvation), i better drive my suburban down the street to the supermarket and get some more....

AVRIL LAVIGNE

Complicated

Uh huh, life's like this

Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is

Cause life's like this

Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is

Chill out whatcha yelling' for?

Lay back it's all been done before

And if you could only let it be

you will see

I like you the way you are

When we're drivin' in your car

and you're talking to me one on one but you've become

Somebody else round everyone else

You're watching your back like you can't relax

You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me

Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated

Life's like this you

And you fall and you crawl and you break

and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty

and promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it

no no no

You come over unannounced

dressed up like you're someone else

where you are and where it's sad you see

you're making me

laugh out when you strike your pose

take off all your preppy clothes

you know you're not fooling anyone

when you've become

Watching your back, like you can't relax

Trying to be cool you look like a fool to me

Tell me

Life's like this you

and You fall and you crawl and you break

and you take what and you get and you turn it into

honesty

promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it

no no no

Chill out whatcha yelling for?

Lay back, it's all been done before

And if you could only let it be

You will see

You're watching your back, like you can't relax

You're trying to be cool, you look like a fool to me

Tell me

Life's like this you

and You fall and you crawl and you break

and you take what and you get and you turn it into

honesty

promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it

no no no

I see the way you're acting like your somebody else gets me frustrated

Life's like this you

You fall and you crawl and you break

and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty

promise me I'm never gonna find you flaking

no no no

Originally posted by dirtysicks

YO Jah,

Why dont you sell your computer and donate the money to Unicef or some shit...........

i dont even have a computer, i used my friends. but hey, maybe i should jst sell all my shit to donate huh??

Originally posted by wydontyudie2

ooooooooh fuck 9-11 im sick of this bullshit propagating political mass quasi liberal media bullshit. No one REALLY gives a fuck except fpr those who lost lives because of it but in reality those losers need to wake up because the iseralies who lose entire generations dont automatically erect into memorial propaganda scheme. It makes me sick hopw this country values life like it means something while the mainstream media and ideaologies of the public look and believe otherwise. Oh he murdered someone????? oh let that fucker fry, and let him rot till he fries vecuase that was my "baby" and he was just about to go to college. Fuck that murder is murder but shit gets organized and bound like its good and bad literature. Like certain lives are worth more than others. So a wiseguy kills another wiseguy??? do you rope him up??? fuck no they are both criminals in societies(sp) eyes so the act of law breaking here isnt so prevalent. You see how americans work???

well fuck it cause itsa sick sad tale how we bastardize our realism of law here. WE dont live ina democracy we live ina timocracy, and if you dont know what that means maybe you should consult socrates' teachings.

your one those people that should just kill themselves..not because your opinions are different, but because you bitch to much especially about the country..seriously fucking move if dont like it.hearing people like you bitch all the time is annoying..

Originally posted by KIND

your one those people that should just kill themselves..not because your opinions are different, but because you bitch to much especially about the country..seriously fucking move if dont like it.hearing people like you bitch all the time is annoying..

you should see some of my posts... but i did move out of the country so i can still bitch and not have to hear that shit from heads like you.

Archived