Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Mang

skate demos

anyone go to them anymore? post demo tours here...

hook ups - came here to an ice skating arena they converted into a skatepark. good times. they used their van and trailer as their main skate setup. on top they made a rin of fire and did tricks through it. awesome.

menace/world/a-team - came to indianapolis. half the people didn't show up that were supposed to, but rodney and rocco and shiloh were there. good times.

heh. my boys in the background of a demo that was put into a 411 video out in houston, i think it was in some warehouse. you can seem 'em out in the background doing a kickflip something and he lands it. (wearin a yellow shirt)

Guest ToYs

man its a shame that a-team isnt around anymore... i used to rock that company so hard...

My parents went to the August 10th demo at City Hall for the X Games. They woke up me "Come on, come with us, it'll be fun, we'll see the skateboarders!" "I went last year, there are too many people and it's too hot." "Fine then, be a loser!"

My parents called me a loser.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

haha. and rightfully so, Mis.

YOU MISSED THE HAWK!

BITCH PLEASE! I SAW THE HAWK LAST YEAR!

seriously though, whoever dubbed him "the most super totally awesome bestest in the world skateboarder" is dumb.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

BITCH PLEASE! I SAW THE HAWK LAST YEAR!

seriously though, whoever dubbed him "the most super totally awesome bestest in the world skateboarder" is dumb.

that would be espn when they picked up the who "extreme sports" thing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this