Sake thread montreal

trew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -40 trooper

shut the hell up. i live in montreal, the pine overpass was legal for a week(ask any writer from montreal) that scrap cop car was parked in a parking lot on Bernard theres a bunch parked there constantly,dont talk about shit you dont know.

from what sake has said to me personally, he doesn't paint legals. maybe that wall was legalized for a week, but I'm 99% positive that that flick was taken long before it was proclaimed legal. maybe they were scrap cars, so what... he hit them and you didn't. unless you're damo or loes, he's up more then you'll ever be. let it go homeslice, jealousy isn't an attractive trait.....

Guest -40 trooper

holy shit! im doneLOL...you nerds are too much,good night,buenas noche. by the way i've hit those scraps..ive hit the legals, i've hit and run, i've dinned and dashed,i've posted photoshoped flicks, and have eaten 3 manates and got the t shirt to prove it..what have you done?

hittin your hood

i dont remember what magazine it was to save my life(im sure someone will though) but about a year ago sake had an article in it and one of the fliks in his article was him rocking a fillin on the front of some store in the middle of the day and from the looks of it, it looked nothing legal so regardless if that other spot was legal or not. he rocked this one in the middle of the day and it wasnt legal. the man has balls. mother fuckers just want to hate on what they want to be but cant be for whatever reason.

Originally posted by -40 trooper

holy shit! im doneLOL...you nerds are too much,good night,buenas noche. by the way i've hit those scraps..ive hit the legals, i've hit and run, i've dinned and dashed,i've posted photoshoped flicks, and have eaten 3 manates and got the t shirt to prove it..what have you done?

So the truth finally comes out... If you want your own thread just e-mail me and I'll put it up for you, no questions asked. I bet I know you. This ain't about Sake versus you, it's just about Sake, so no need to get defensive. Peacers.

i hear you canadians have fuckin running trains, and i believe that u are really not understanding how fuckin lucky you are.... anyway, i wanna see some fliks, im curious, maybe your seen has a little more heart than europe...

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by fah-Q

i hear you canadians have fuckin running trains, and i believe that u are really not understanding how fuckin lucky you are.... anyway, i wanna see some fliks, im curious, maybe your seen has a little more heart than europe...

what runnning trains, where?

the only piece in toronto i ever heard about that ran was spydr and mock. i never saw it, just heard about it.

and the only things of mine that have ever run were my motion bombs. which reminds me, it's been a long time...

• 4 months later...
Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by ulcer

It's like Tony Hawk pro skater, cats fuck around in imaginary playland and think they can bring that shit to the streets. "I could bomb that"....but you didn't did you.

best qoute of the year.

Guest zodiac ying

only like 2 of these flicks worked for me but thats beside the point. there isnt much point actually except STAY BOMBING. i see alot of generic looking "we have nothing to look back on" styles coming out of canada but as l;ong as theres kids like this fucking shit up, you get props.

• 2 months later...

Sake still bombs hard as hell and that daytime flik is not legal how many legal walls allow you to paint with no sidewalk and the risk of getting hit by cars and even it it was legal sake is up like crazy and if the cops saw him doing a throw they would not hesitate to arrest him and he also killed toronto and bombed New york I will try and post some New york shit

Archived