Killing yourself?

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Haha, that's pretty ill. If you manage to find a strong enough rope, you might be lucky to have it not break, and instead swing up in an arch when the train hits you, then come back down on the train's roof, slamming into every car as it goes through. That'd be crazynuts 400. Beer,

El Mamerro

the thing is though, if i were to do this, i'd want the rope to actually detach/break somehow once the train hit me. the idea of being plastered to the front of the train directly in front of the drivers face, held on by centrifugal force (sp?), having him flip out and slam on the brakes sending me flying is pretty amusing/appealing. although, hitting every car going back would be pretty cool too. should be loud.

the problems with the method (any ideas are more than welcome....im no physics/science expert....) are that i am going to need enough distance to get the rope to not have any slack when i jump outwards so i can get a good swing into the train. otherwise it seems like id drop too much and it might not work as well. the other main problem is the rope, i dont actually want to be ripped in half by the train pulling me in half through the rope, and i cant just tie it to my feet because i wont be able to jump/run off the bridge. and the neck wont work because im just going to have my neck broken while swinging down into the train. and i want to have those last seconds of feeling left before being smashed to shit. so i need a way for the rope to either rip/detach without being actually weak so that it snaps just dropping me in front of the train to be simply run over, or heaven forbid, missing the train altogether and looking rather foolish.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

death by asphyxiation...

what you need:

1. a tank of helium (easily bought at party stores)

2. rubber tubing (hardware store)

3. some sort of breathing apparatus i.e. oxygen mask.......

instructions:

connect the tubing to the helium tank and mask, close the ventilation holes on the mask so you get 100% gas... strap the mask to your face tightly.. lay down on a bed or couch or wherever is comfortable*... turn on the gas and breathe...

you will pass out within 3 minutes, die within 15...

*make sure you won't be disturbed for at least 30 minutes.. because if you wake up before you die, you'll be waking up to brain damage...

this is the easiest, cleanest, and one of the cheapest ways to do it..

oh yeah, i almost forgot... it's also the safest and most eco-friendly way to do it.. just incase you're a hippie and worried about other people, animals, and the environment...

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by willy.wonka

well i felt like i was falling off this planet for a while now, btu the other night,God connected with me again..sometimes my prayers are in vain and the other night, i guess i was saying the right things cause the devil came to me as my friend and he really didnt want me praying..he even tried to pry my hands apart,but he couldnt, he said a lot of evil stuff..

then God lets me know that he's still carin for me.its a good feeling.if only some of you know the things that i go through..i see spiritual things...people dont understand me and they think im lying/crazy/stupid

all i really know is that God is there...even when i seen so much spiritual war to believe..i think i could say that i just give in to the sin and endulge myself...then i cry and want to die, but God lets me know.im gonna make a thread on this soon.

take it easy.

o.k, thats deep dude..

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

the thing is though, if i were to do this, i'd want the rope to actually detach/break somehow once the train hit me. the idea of being plastered to the front of the train directly in front of the drivers face, held on by centrifugal force (sp?), having him flip out and slam on the brakes sending me flying is pretty amusing/appealing. although, hitting every car going back would be pretty cool too. should be loud.

the problems with the method (any ideas are more than welcome....im no physics/science expert....) are that i am going to need enough distance to get the rope to not have any slack when i jump outwards so i can get a good swing into the train. otherwise it seems like id drop too much and it might not work as well. the other main problem is the rope, i dont actually want to be ripped in half by the train pulling me in half through the rope, and i cant just tie it to my feet because i wont be able to jump/run off the bridge. and the neck wont work because im just going to have my neck broken while swinging down into the train. and i want to have those last seconds of feeling left before being smashed to shit. so i need a way for the rope to either rip/detach without being actually weak so that it snaps just dropping me in front of the train to be simply run over, or heaven forbid, missing the train altogether and looking rather foolish.

hmm i was just thinking , if you want to get rid of the slack you need to get some speed and height , if you got a trampoline and put it on the edge of the bridge and jumped far enough it would stretch the rope out enough and get rid of all the slack , youd have to jump in an arc sort of , its a bit risky but it could work...

Archived