utmost disrespect and pure hatred for our government

Guest spoiledroten

Guest spoiledroten

you know what i hate even more, when protesters get interviewed, and they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about and they totally contradict themselves, jesus fucking christ is a protest not a social gathering

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i get what your saying... like the wto protests... a kid that got shot with a bean bag got interviewed and he had no fucking clue what he was protesting...

i hear most protestors are just hired help.

this store around the way from me wasnt union

so of course those union shitbags got in a huff about it and protested

well i talked to some of the protestors and it turns out they were making 10 bucks an hour to protest for the union

I got payed to strike once for UPS in LA, back in the day. But I think a lot of these fools dont know what the fuck theyre tslkin about, which takes away from the issues the are protesting which are valid.

Guest spoiledroten

thank you toys, ...i'm serious, people are going out and protesting, which is a good thing, but then again, they dont have any idea to what theyre protesting, it kinda fucks up the whole cause

I think a lot of these fools find some sort of identity in the whole counterculture of america, which diluted the true motives of many movements to begin with in the 60's. Read up on the whole march to DC with king, the govt filled it up with bullshit before it began to take away attention from the severity of the issues it was supposed to address. A pot of these kids are motivated by guilt.

Archived