Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

Mapo gets no respect

Originally posted by STAB A JEW

nerd!

:(

Originally posted by jah

"stab a jew", its your first post and already you should have a thread like this started about you. fuckin idiot....

:lol:

Originally posted by jah

"stab a jew", its your first post and already you should have a thread like this started about you. fuckin idiot....

What a complete fag you are!

"what a comlete fag you are"

hahahaha. youre such a dumb shit dude. your name alone says more than your retarded comments. go burry your face in the sand....

ill take a thai chick over a saudi arabian chick anyday. are you supposed to clownin me for liking thai chicks?

(i had a lot of shit typed up there but i cant really think of much to say without coming off as racist as fuck so.... ill just leave it)

thats such a stupid fuckin generalization fool. thats like saying all "A" rabs look like theyve had their noses broken a thousand times. how many white chicks are there in saudi arabia anyway?

Guest ArtvandaL

yo this is gettin better an better

jah is a jew

and stab a jew is a jew impersonating a saudi..

fuck em up jah

i dont like saudis either, thats the true camel jockey osama bin laden country!!

Guest ArtvandaL

i live in u.s.??

I bet you sound like those fuckin foreigners in cnn commercials sayin

"i am an american"

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

yo this is gettin better an better

jah is a jew

and stab a jew is a jew impersonating a saudi..

fuck em up jah

i dont like saudis either, thats the true camel jockey osama bin laden country!!

damn you sound like a jack ass. why does your quote say arabian knight? university of hip hop!? hahahahahhaa whiteboys repping hip hop, that shit is large

hahaha. im not jewish in the least. i just dont like stupid faggots like this guy comin on here and runnin his mouth about shit like this. fresh off the boat and thinks he can claim american status. thinks he has some kinda right of passage into hiphop culture because hes got dark skin. seriously, if the US wasnt raping saudi arabia for oil your stupid ass wouldnt be there right now. so shut the fuck up. your ticket over here was a privillege. dont act like you run things. dont act like you know shit. dont act like you have the right to claim shit because of your skin color. youre an ignorant motherfucker, "."

just for the record, im not straight off the boat. not claiming hip hop, i was born in U.S. But whatever, this is the internet, lave fun living it.

why do you have saudi arabia up there for your location??? anyway, it doesnt matter where youre from. youre a dumb fuck. youre most likely gonna get your ass beat many times in your lifetime so enjoy talking shit to a screen while it lasts.

calling yourself 'STAB A JEW' and pretending to be from Saudi Arabia is obviously trying to get attention. its probably just a joke.

Originally posted by Smart

bitch is straight dumb, not like acting dumb like Tease, but dumb like a bag of hair...

aaaaahahhahha....what would you expect from someone who was trying to join the military....

Guest Ted Wakowski

Yo...

Holy shit, that picture of Donald Sutherland is among some of the funniest shit I've seen in the last ... decade.

Originally posted by STAB A JEW

thailand girls are ugly ass hell, i bet they stink too. Have fun.

nah not half as bad as the hairy, one eye brow havin, no sex gettin 2 bob knob slobs from around your hood (saudi) homey..

so anyway.. what was your previous handle, hero ?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this