how many people dont have a job like me?

Guest greedy mars

Guest socrates

I'm a mercenary, very much like the man who plays the lead character in made for TV movies "THE SUBSTITUTE:1-4". I'm a guy who goes to countries and kills people on their dollar but, I only do it when I feel morally OK with it and people in my family or a girl i used to love are getting fucked up, then I go and "take care" of business, then it's back to helping topple opressive reigns of terror, as long as the check clears, if not FUCK THEM.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DEE38

Im a fucking loser student who hussles her shit.

i've only worked like... a month in a half in my life, and it was at this family own mexican resturant called TASTES OF MEXICO.. and i'd have guys comming up to me saying:

he he he, are u MESSICAN???

hussles = hustles

month in a half = month and a half

family own = family owned

comming = coming

i wouldnt hire you either.

Re: current jobs im after....

Originally posted by willy.wonka

the other is body painting for $23.00 an hour...that would be sweet.might get the hook up for that...;) sit on my butt drawing on people..you know that i would be trying to do some tits....:D

i will kill your entire town if you dont take that job.:D

For the last eight tortured years, I've been an adolescent psychiatric nurse. Damn, it sure seems like a lot longer than that. Right now, I'm making about $40,000 a year. If I didn't HAVE to go to work every day, I would pitch the whole thing and go ride freight trains.

All I can say is that it pays half decent and I stopped a couple of kids here and there from killing themselves. Other than that, it sucks.

Guest ~nebz~

Nope I haven't gotten a job yet and I'm trying to get one at Books A Million which is the best paying around my area and the closest everything else is like 20 minute drive from my pad and I don't exactly have commute up there, but I plan to get a application this week coming up...:D

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by mapo wc

hussles = hustles

month in a half = month and a half

family own = family owned

comming = coming

i wouldnt hire you either.

looks like it's that time of the month again....:rolleyes:

i would kill for a job at a book store or a record store. unfortunately, so would everybody else. and everybody else is a much better worker than me. so it looks like i'll have to keep it real slangin' clothes and electronics

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Zack Morris

i have no job....but today i did make $8 because I participated in a KFC taste test. I got 2 chicken breasts, 4 mazzerella sticks, and 6 chicken wings

thier mozzerella sticks are gross

I will pray for you as well. i hope jah and I's prayers are fulfilled. I pray that you eat a deep fried dick in a wrap with lettuce and tomatoes, with peanut sauce, 'cuz that is a wicked hook up!

three of my boys are working for Sprite, making $14 an hour doing graffiti for Sprite. All expenses paid (airfare, hotel) in 5 Canadian cities doing murals for Hoop-It-Up 3 on 3 Tournament. Free paint, too. My friend hooked them up because they were chillin', and he didn't go, because he's going to college this summer. I think they're in Calgary now.

Archived