how many people dont have a job like me?

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

i missed 2 interviews and i keep saying ill go some other time., and i dont even want to work.but i need the money. how many people dont have jobs? or have one and they wish they could shoot everyone there. i think ill work at burger king just like all the kids that go to teen babysit nite at the mall and suppoisedly hate tehre lives.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wish i had a job right now but its illegal for me to work here without a work visa and i cant get one of those till i get my student visa and i dont know when ill get my student visa. i need work.

Im a fucking loser student who hussles her shit.

i've only worked like... a month in a half in my life, and it was at this family own mexican resturant called TASTES OF MEXICO.. and i'd have guys comming up to me saying:

he he he, are u MESSICAN???

Guest sneak

i have a job in a fucking supermarket...and it sucks balls big time. dickhead managers, shit pay, extorionate hours.....slave labour

ive been meaning to get a job, but i keep putting it off for no reason. also because there are few places im willing to work.

Guest Daddy_Screw

i don't have a job, but if anyone out there wants to pay me for playing records, smoking weed and doodling randomly on paper they can.

,peace

i fuckin hate my job, fuckin cock suckers. make me stand up behind a god dam desk and answer the phone. then when a custoer is mad i get in trouble. fuck fuck fuck. then all the works give me attitude imma beat them over the fuckin head with a telaphone book. fuckin bastard cock suckin bitchs.

Guest Pilau Hands

i spent my teenage years being a free babysitter to my brother while my parents worked. now i'm older and have no work experience, can't get a job.

tastefully unemployed

i too have only worked one month in my life... i just graduated from high school and have been looking for a job... to bad most places require experience and if you don't have any you don't get a job, so the cycle continues...

i had an interview today at sonic, but when i showed up the damn bitch wasn't even there! what the fuck... fuck it, i'll go to college, graduate and get a min. wage job at a book store of somethin....

havent worked since march. wish i never quit. at the time i hated it but now it doesnt look so bad. world foot locker... i just gave away shit to all my friends and for myself too. my manager was a shit. i was the only cashier and got blamed for everything. and i worked with a bunch of perverts. ughh... shitty pay too. i keep saying im gonna get a job for this summer cuz i currently have $32. i spend money like i have alot of it... but i dont . the other day my dad gave me $100 and i spent it on pure crap. on food couple shirts . what the hell am i rambling about again. anyway yea need a summer job. i was thinking working at a tanning salon. a bunch of broads from school work there and all they do is sit there. but thats not fun at all. maybe i;ll try a grocery store. few friends say its not so bad and you get triple on holidays ... damn i wrote a whole essay. in conclusion, i am a loser with no job i stay at home and am a bum. i'll try in a couple weeks

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i have no job....but today i did make $8 because I participated in a KFC taste test. I got 2 chicken breasts, 4 mazzerella sticks, and 6 chicken wings

thier mozzerella sticks are gross

youll be in my prayeres homey

noone would guess my job. my job is soooo fucking abacrombie and fitch. i tell people my job and they dont belive me. how could some stupid fucking wearing black shirts with jeans in 100 degree weather along with shoes ive had since 6th grade, nevermind. my job uses some skill. my job involves women, too. overall, my job isnt that bad.

my lazy ass finally got a job this week. woke up wednesday with a cold and feeling like I'm gonna die, and by 4 I was employed. Started yesterday, and its a slack, well paying office job. Lets hear it for falling ass backwards into work!

Guest willy.wonka

current jobs im after....

well i went to one interview and i must say i did pretty good, but then i took one of those personality tests and i hater those...computers see if you're fit as a human to work in such a classy place...a shitty $6.00 an hour plus tips..

the other is body painting for $23.00 an hour...that would be sweet.might get the hook up for that...;) sit on my butt drawing on people..you know that i would be trying to do some tits....:D

Guest ctrl+alt+del

im GONNA get one...soon. at a movie theatre. itll be dope. hot girls go to movies.

heeeey bebbeee, yaknow,i can hook you up with some free popcorn.

:) if that doesnt get me a chick, nothing will :lol:

as always...

i love my job and i love my boss (in a hetero way ya know)

he even let me take a leave of absence to pursue another job

but i have full intentions of going back...

even though i love my new job

suckas!

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

im GONNA get one...soon. at a movie theatre. itll be dope. hot girls go to movies.

heeeey bebbeee, yaknow,i can hook you up with some free popcorn.

:) if that doesnt get me a chick, nothing will :lol:

hahaha. id say nothing will then bro. sorry to tell you but the uniforms they give you at movie theatres arent the flyest clothes and popcorn isnt exactly like havin a jag. my first real job was at a movie theatre and i fuckin hated it. i had some shitty circumstances but still. hopefully youll be able to bank...

I managed to survive without a job for about a year. Then all the money I had saved slowly dried out, and I lasted a good couple of months mooching off friends and family and being a total bum. But I got a job about a week ago, making pizza's, and it's fucking awesome. Go and apply at pizza places, it's surprisingly enjoyable.......

Archived