skumfux

james viso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dogface

he did that and two other nearby spots in broad daylight.

thats so crazy....hes sick...i saw a new bomb today in EWA it was at a bus stop on the main road...i think it said ask...i know it was atak im pretty sure it said that and it was him...well its nice...:P

Originally posted by fatnigg

thats so crazy....hes sick...i saw a new bomb today in EWA it was at a bus stop on the main road...i think it said ask...i know it was atak im pretty sure it said that and it was him...well its nice...:P

are you sure?

really sure?

really really sure?

Guest willy.wonka

hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahha hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahha hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahha hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahha hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahha hahaahahahahahaahh hahaahahahahah hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhaaahhahahaahahahhaahahaahahahha hahaahahahahah hahaahahahahahaahha hahaahahahahahaahhahaha hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhaahahahhahahaahahahhaaahhahahaahahahha hahaahahahahahaa hahaahahah hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhaahahaahhahahaahahahh hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhaa hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahhahah hahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhaaahahahha

is the battle dead?:confused:

Guest searchtake
Originally posted by skum lord

its cool.

as long as its clear that the woman(questionable) who shot you out of her ass(yeah you were born wrong), sucks strange cock for quarters.

ummmnnn , that was the most gayest comeback i ever heard....dood if your gonna diss ....diss right. your a queer, you said it's cool ..nuff said

dont speak already.....

Originally posted by searchtake

ummmnnn , that was the most gayest comeback i ever heard....dood if your gonna diss ....diss right. your a queer, you said it's cool ..nuff said

dont speak already.....

pfft that was pure comedy of course you didnt think so, hit too close to home i think so. "dont speak already" you just dont want him to make fun of you anymore so yeah like he said, its cool homie.

Guest mcpeepants
Originally posted by colour

heh of all people you getting tough.

how is this,me getting tough? asking a question and voicing my frustration . i think you got your defenitions all messed up.:crazy:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by mcpeepants

speaking of which try answerign tekues calls?? what its not personall, hahaha fuck you bitches

was this last night also?

Guest platapie
Originally posted by mcpeepants

yeah and i drove home too, bad news oh well i got a bomb up on the way home hehe i bet it looks busted as fuck.

stop doing that your gonna get hurt.:(

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Drunk ups are always the ups that make you say, wow thats a nice ups, whos kin ups are dat :confused:

straight awesome mochi cruncer oner

you learned well over here...:)

Guest searchtake
Originally posted by colour

pfft that was pure comedy of course you didnt think so, hit too close to home i think so. "dont speak already" you just dont want him to make fun of you anymore so yeah like he said, its cool homie.

pure comedy?...makeing ass it was it is.

Originally posted by fatnigg

yep he did that in broad daylight too

Archived