skumfux

james viso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atak gets props cause he is one of the best out of hawaii.

drunc gets props for getting up like woah.

sometimes i think rejk has nice stuff, but most of his stuff posted in here is gross.

the defy character is pretty.

i really dislike hyes's stuff.:o

and thats all i have to say about that.

I DISAGREE WITH YOU FELLOWS I THINK.....

1. ATAK ISNT THE BEST OF HAWAII DE'K IZ

2.ATAK'S STYLE FUCKIN SUCKS ASS LIKE A TWO HEADED GAY MUTHERFUKER.

3.HYES COME ON NOW BLOBS ON THE WALL WTF SO PITIFUL

4.ANOTHER THING ABOUT HYES YOUR CREW FUCKIN IS WORST THEN MICRONESIAN BOMBERS TE YOU WRITER ARE SHITTY:dazed:DUMB DRUGGE GAYLORDS

5.JRUNC HIS STYLE IS JUST SHAPES HE PROBABLY SEES WHEN HE'S DRUNK

6.JRUNC SHOULD OF STOP BOMBING AFTER LIST KRUSHED HIM.

7.REJK JUST READ HIS NAME YOU KNOW HE'S A DUMBASS CONSTANTLY COCKING IT WITH ATAK ALL THE TIME

8.REJK SHOULD QUIT BITING REVOK HEY THIS IS HAWAII FOOL

TE SUCKS AND I EXPLAINED IT

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by slimer

I DISAGREE WITH YOU FELLOWS I THINK.....

1. ATAK ISNT THE BEST OF HAWAII DE'K IZ

hey im beggining to like this guy....

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by newwave2000

what ever happened to atak? don't see his stuff anymore

he's still killin it, just look closely at the stylies.:idea:

Guest willy.wonka

i think af and te should just scrap when they see eachother already..fuckit..go gangbangin.you pussy little people..all you guys do is talk shit and cry.

Hopefully,if I get a chance to go there(Hawaii)----I want to rock shit whoever is down to rock shit,you know what I'm sayin?.....I would hope I wouldn't have to get all caught up in some bullshit over there.....because I hate stupid politics over nothing.....OMT/UPSK/denes.....peace fellas.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i think af and te should just scrap when they see eachother already..fuckit..go gangbangin.you pussy little people..all you guys do is talk shit and cry.

i talked to hyes last night and asked him who in his crew wanted to scrap with me. hesaid he didnt know, he only wants to fight with reck. he said hes cool with me, we're keeping our beef to graff only. and i've been keeping my "shit-talking" to a minnimum, i can actually say i've been doing more painting that typing.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i was down, aspek, ator, and whoever those other guys were didnt seem too excited about big IRK'TE being there but whatever man its cool.

Guest willy.wonka

what? you need permission to beat people up these days?

you guys act like you hate eachother, but actually you are eachothers biggest fans...nobody likes to fight, but you guys have passed so many limits with each other..all TE ever does is cap.thats all your crew is known for.i can see some stuff where im pretty impressed but other than that, your crew is the one takin shit for it.people dont like TE at all..i do a piece wondering if its gonna get capped by somebody in your crew.i dont worry about little kids and shit..i think of some dickheaded punk that thinks he knows a thing or two.your crew has built up this really shitty reputation.you know?kinda sad really.

somebody end this month by month bullshit already..squash or somethin..this capping bullshit is wack..thats all i see these days.you guys wasted too much energy already..

Archived