KERZ FX>>>

ETHREADZNY

Re: he did

Originally posted by MRBURNS

i heard he fell of a 25 foot see-saw at some amusement park in florida or something...could be wrong

no in reality, kerz feel off a minature pony, during a fair, and now has a extreme fear of things that are small and ponies...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StompOnKomp

Pelan Stand Up.

Originally posted by •nakone•

eh.. nothing special.. even tho he burns.. he def. dont stand out.. just another name in the crowd...

I know you didn't just type that. Kerz been, and still is nasty. Before you even picked up a pilot and said you wrote. Go back to the lab before you have a retarded opinion like that money. Bump This Bx Nigga.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

THIS IS AN OTHER EXAMPLE< HOW KERZ GETS DOWN ON A PRODUCTION>>>>could not stop the uw crew from bustin out a dope wall... rath vase jew kerz dekay king bee. dope!

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/bronxburners/bronx_70_x350-5.jpg'>

borrowed from www.paintmyface.puregraffiti.com

can i buy some caps?

tight production

Guest MRBURNS

graffjock

if thats you "carmel". u need to get a life, because u never did nothing except jock people that actually got down. keep telling people u paint and rhyme instead of showing them. its kinda sad, but really funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

nak..your opinion on styles is amusing...since you dont really have any...negative comments on positive threads are stupid...this guy definitely stands out...nothing but love...e-40 will fuck your grandmother.

Archived