2 characters

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WITS

They both look decent but the first one has got to go.... You didn't just bite it you ate the whole motherfucking piece. You know what I am talking about too.. Hahaha. And from SF even..passsh.

SUP MR WITS

um..well there are defintaely alot of fucking toys here on this site...hopefully thry'll turn out to be something good....um..well about these little internet beef cakes...just shut the fuck up and werk on ur graffiti...(if the shoe fits, wear the bitch)..oh yea...i'll crush u

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

that guy aint from SF on the first one. fuck that we kill him mon.

what in gods name, are in here for in the first place?

this is actually the first time ive ever been in the 'sketch' secction of the site since we made it.

i guess im slacking or something.

Why is everyone so intent on proving themselves to ppl they dont even know. If ur good and u know ur good who cares what anyone has to say. I would never diss anyone who i had not seen there stuff or feel i know them. in my opinion graffiti is gets to dramatic sometimes. i wish there would be one thread where ppl were just chill and werent worried about defending anything. To me graffiti is an art and going to this sight is just like going to an art show. Respect ppl first. I'm dont with my stupid philosophy. I will now shut the hell up.:confused: :confused: :confused:

haha shut up you all. every one of you pretends were all imature and shit with all this but your all just as bad. eventually youll get in beef on here just happens.

but yah lets do some good graffiti and all shut our mouths

ummm....frosty, u must come from b-boys, if ur actually dumb enough to challenge some1(me) in a net battle....lmao, whats the point? if u actually read what i said..i didnt even diss ur crew....dumb people of america

I live in canada.....

im not even gonna say anything more because you just called me stupid while clearly showing everyone else how stupid you are....

but lets not talk...

people on here wanna see a battle, words only go so far....

Originally posted by FROSTY

I live in canada.....

im not even gonna say anything more because you just called me stupid while clearly showing everyone else how stupid you are....

but lets not talk...

people on here wanna see a battle, words only go so far....

i show'd how dumb i was....riiight...anyways, no1 on here wants to see a dumb fuckin net battle u stupid toy....just stfu, u keep making urself look like a idiot

• 2 weeks later...

Archived