close calls

DOLR....LED

i know you have stories put them up kids love em!....we were out painting one night driving and bombing which i though was kinda shistie but anyway the fucking driver parks right across the street from the spot..so about 4 of us jump out of the car with cans rattling..jump down bomb it up real quick jump back up drive away but when we were going down the road a car pulled up right next to the wall we couldnt tell if it was a fuzz or just some standup citizen tryin to be a hero...but like five min after the ghetto bird was swoopin around the place like a seagul on a frenchfri..but if we were there 4 more min we would have got busted for sure...i guess that what you get for doing some wack shit like driving around and bombing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont know....4 minutes. that doesnt seem like a really close call. you know how far you can run or drive in 4 minutes? sounds like you had plenty of time.

alright heres a different kinda close call..i was pretty nervous about it..

me and my homie(and some other guy,i guess his neigbor) are walking over to a neigborhood around a 7-11 to meet some people.(to go writing with and our hookup for some cron)we cant find em so we go to a 7-11 to use there payphone..my friend was pretty blitzed and i was a little from earlier.we start using the phone while im carryin a backpack of cans and my homies neigbors in 711 buying some shit..a fukin PIG rolls up.we have a feeling hes gonna do something so m homie tells his homie on the phone if a pig starts talking say hes his dad or something.the pig does come up,fuckin grabs the phone and questioning them.pig sees the neigbor come out of the store and jams..the pig knows he was with us and starts asking why he left and shit.then he starts saying how hes not leaving till after my friends dads coming(whats funy is my friends real dad isnt even in the country)..another bitch pig rolls up and they start saying how were suspicious and there been robberies in the area.they shine the flashlights in out face and say my friends obviously under the influence but i guess the cop just decided to leave..then when hes leaving he says "hey dont forget your bag"...DAMN!that was close..and DAMN that was alotta typing..

Archived