drippy mop tags...

Thomas Crown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo I bought some empty mops from homeboy right here... Said his rating was too low to do Buy it nows at the moment, but I paypaled him and he sent me two out right away....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=130174131872&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

Nice screw on cap, prevents leakage... pop off nubs... copped some replacement nubs from him as well.

Yo I bought some empty mops from homeboy right here... Said his rating was too low to do Buy it nows at the moment, but I paypaled him and he sent me two out right away....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=130174131872&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

Nice screw on cap, prevents leakage... pop off nubs... copped some replacement nubs from him as well.

you're a fucking tool for buying that shit....:rolleyes:

Yeah I guess I'm a tool, cause I make a honest living and I'm not a little kid that goes racking kiwi's and wasting my time emptying them out... $12, it's shipped to my door and I can refill with my home-made inks without having to deal with makeshift bingo markers and kiwi's... and if I trash it, new nub, right in my pocket. Better than dealing with leaky kiwi's I can't refill, and once they felt is trashed, it's trashed, back to the rack... repeat... I'd rather be labeled a "tool" then to have to deal with all that... Use your brain.

Yeah I guess I'm a tool, cause I make a honest living and I'm not a little kid that goes racking kiwi's and wasting my time emptying them out... $12, it's shipped to my door and I can refill with my home-made inks without having to deal with makeshift bingo markers and kiwi's... and if I trash it, new nub, right in my pocket. Better than dealing with leaky kiwi's I can't refill, and once they felt is trashed, it's trashed, back to the rack... repeat... I'd rather be labeled a "tool" then to have to deal with all that... Use your brain.

you're saying you're some kind of mature fucking grown up? why the fuck are you writing on shit still? i'm not a kid, bro, but i'm not a pussy either. keep justifying your bullshit purchases 'cause you know you're jealous of everyone out there who's not too much of a bitch (and rookie) to rack shit. i got kiwi mops sitting in front of me with etch in 'em, so don't give me your bullshit theories on not being able to fill them. get a life homie.:D

I'm not saying shit other than I don't have to prove I'm harder than this guy or that guy "cause I keep it true by racking" You do you, and I'll do me... I'm all business... money in and money out in reality it's the same thing except I don't need to take petty risks stealing shoe polish. Bring my Water bottle, pop the top right there.. refill, done. It's about convience, and keeping it movin. It's all the same game. Maybe you need a life spending time critiquing people on some bullshit.

I'm not saying shit other than I don't have to prove I'm harder than this guy or that guy "cause I keep it true by racking" You do you, and I'll do me... I'm all business... money in and money out in reality it's the same thing except I don't need to take petty risks stealing shoe polish. Bring my Water bottle, pop the top right there.. refill, done. It's about convience, and keeping it movin. It's all the same game. Maybe you need a life spending time critiquing people on some bullshit.

So you go out doing graffiti but you are scared to rack a mop...

And even if you are scared to rack, you could still buy the same thing for alot cheaper than you did.

There's no use defending yourself on this. You're just making a bigger toy of yourself.

you're still a huge pussy.

Archived