drippy mop tags...

Thomas Crown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
D1CKFACE3, theres no way a paint/ink/whatever can improve your handstyles. junobo's got dope colors, and a dope consistancy. I wasn't commenting on the hands in the pic. was talking about the paint! THE PAINT!! its all good dude.

yea you can make something similar, BUT it wont have the years of trial and error that went into this product. highest quality, smoothest drips, quick drying, good smelling! hah

wow. you guys sound like paint salesman. is this lucrative? wait wait, i can play a part to

SHUCKS GUYS. I'M CONVINCED. WHERE CAN I GET A BOTTLE OF THAT THERE JUNOBO PAINT PRODUCT ???

:toothache: :spent2: :freak2::confused:

yea you can make something similar, BUT it wont have the years of trial and error that went into this product. highest quality, smoothest drips, quick drying, good smelling! hah

Im not denying you guys that..just your prices are a lil high..maybe knock it down to about $12 or $13 instead of $16 to $18...you'll sell more..i'll even fork out the cash..

i would love to knock it down. except for $12 a bottle i would be breaking even. im not even making money now as it is. hah $16 is an alright price for 12oz of mop paint. i try to always offer specials too, to save people some dough. hey, people buy 2oz of Krink for $10!?

haha that shit aint no joke i bought one for 8 bucks.i thought it was a rip but i said fuck it. itll pay itself off in damage!

Archived