drippy mop tags...

Thomas Crown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just ask a Mod, they dont like anything about it.

12oz is about art, not just destroying shit as they would say.

nigga shut up. this whole site is about graffiti and what is graffiti? vandalism and what do you do when you catch etch tags? VANDALIZE. so shut up dumb ass. etch is lovley. BROOKLYN NIGGUHHHH:lol:

nigga shut up. this whole site is about graffiti and what is graffiti? vandalism and what do you do when you catch etch tags? VANDALIZE. so shut up dumb ass. etch is lovley. BROOKLYN NIGGUHHHH:lol:

Wow kid, your wayyy to gangster for me, yo.

Theres a difference between pure vandalsim and vandalism for art.

But im sure that wont go through your thick head.

Wow kid, your wayyy to gangster for me, yo.

But im sure that wont go through your thick head.

do you think the police give two shits about whether your intentions are to make something look pretty or to screw it up. in the end, your most likely screwin it up. as a matter of fact, who goes around and says "if i paint that wall, i wonder if people will think its vandalism or art hmmmmm??" i mean come on, its the topic of the century on this forum. do what you do and let the others do what they do. if you wanna go cry about etch go do it in another thread

oh yeah, what differences are they? joe citizen doesnt distinguish between shit, and police definitely aren't gonna give you a lighter charge because you are "making art".

man, don't try and talk for others. you can state your opinion, not anyone elses. if you hate vandalism that much, quit graffiti, you clearly don't get it.

Archived