THATS RIGHT!! I URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP!

Guest -sudz-

Guest -sudz-

so i'm supposed to be doing this art project right, it's worth ALOT of my final mark in class. so what i gotta do is research a canadian artist and reproduce one of their paintings with pencil crayon. easy enough right? not when you lost your copy of the painting and cant find it anywhere on the net... so this is what i need you for. if anyone has any extra time could they please help me find a colour picture of GREY DAY by LAWREN HARRIS and post it here, it would be fucking awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -sudz-

no :( thanks for trying though man, its simply called 'grey day' its a landscape painting with tree stumps on rocks in the foreground and it goes out over the water and other land, and then the top half of it is clouds and shit.

sorry

i spent the last 15 min. looking for something close to what you described and couldn't find shit. i found one site that had all of her work. the only on close to grey day is the first one^^^^thats already posted. i think you might have gotten some names mixed up.

Archived