Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
locationtwelve

Oker BKS BYI

Guest sneak

is there any way to disable that certain smilie?

if i could be arsed to log in half the time i'd be posting that laughing face too. 12oz is fucking hilarious these days...

Im always on 12oz but in my mind i am sayin that i hate it. i go on every thread i have time for and all the stuff i see is hilarious, all the weirdo's there are on here and the disturbed stuff i see, you just gotta laugh at it. Metal heads is probably the worst place, all up-your-arse strangers trying to think they are better than everyone else, its a hard thing to live with, but me and my smiley get through it.

Originally posted by Home Time@Mar 20 2005, 07:13 PM

Im always on 12oz but in my mind i am sayin that i hate it. i go on every thread i have time for and all the stuff i see is hilarious, all the weirdo's there are on here and the disturbed stuff i see, you just gotta laugh at it. Metal heads is probably the worst place, all up-your-arse strangers trying to think they are better than everyone else, its a hard thing to live with, but me and my smiley get through it.

:haha:

Guest imported_b0b

and a few people have annoyed me. If i wanted to make friends I'd have joined a social club.

Originally posted by andy@Mar 20 2005, 06:44 PM

if i could be arsed to log in half the time i'd be posting that laughing face too. 12oz is fucking hilarious these days...

I don't see anything hillarious about the amount of our hard earnt tax money is spent on cleaning up the mess these kids make.

:haha:

Saying that the face is quite suitable here on the :haha: ker thread...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now