Oker BKS BYI

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by heroin dart@Jun 5 2005, 11:14 AM

Nice fliks say what, TM, are all over dpm, all these fliks people are postin TM have taken out again allready......... :rolleyes:

yer i kno the fliks i jus posted r the newer tm fliks al those dpm stuf thats bin posted erleir has bin taken out.

*purely my oppinon so if you dont want to read my shite pass it by*

i got alot of respect for both TM and DPM crew. Neas paints trains like there legal and you gota have respect for that but at the same time theres a few certain members in that crew that are on the band wagon i no its set in stone you have your crews back but just cause DPM are dogging TM dont mean they have rights to dog everyone cause there loseing there respect from writers i no my oppinion maybe isnt valued but the more people they upset the more people out there dogging them. im saying this cause after spending a weekend in brighton we done a rooftop in a local hof over PILS DPM not through it over the hole roof so there was no disrespect remembering this spot is legal he decides to put his scrappy filled throwup through the stuff im not fussed and i just laughed cause i was painting just round the corner form it and didnt even see him come or go and the spots legal but it dont do them any justice just makes over writers think there cuntz.

on another note if people wanted to find each other they could they all no were each other living- SO WHATS IT SAY ABOUT ALL THIS BEEF?

NOE-SW<(better leave my tag before i get accused of shouting of behind a user name)

Originally posted by street_campaign@Jun 6 2005, 05:28 PM

on another note if people wanted to find each other they could they all no were each other living-

I agree wth u apart from this. unless i misunderstood u...turning up at someones house aint writing. thats past writing. this dpm/TM is one of the better beefs in london

in a local hof over PILS DPM not through it over the hole roof so there was no disrespect remembering this spot is legal he decides to put his scrappy filled throwup through the stuff

anyone who feels they own legals is a mug- walls are there to practice- once u got the flick who cares if the dub gets taken out infront of u

"but it dont do them any justice just makes over writers think there cuntz. "

to be onist i dont really think oker or dels care wot other writers think and i also think that if dels knew where certian dpm members lived they would wake up with a big throwup on there front door :clown2:

im not saying houses im saying areas. if they wanted to sort it out toe 2 toe cause its going to come down to this one day. im also not a person to care for others oppinions but respect is alot in graff. who wants to paint with some one thats going to be a arshole? i personally wud paint with some one who had less style but had a good attitude thn some arshole with the wrong.

Guest imported_b0b

Legals aren;t anything to get too upset over, but you shouldn't go over something unless you can do better than it.

Originally posted by steven whoreking+Jun 7 2005, 07:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steven whoreking - Jun 7 2005, 07:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-b0b@Jun 7 2005, 03:11 AM

Legals aren;t anything to get too upset over, but you shouldn't go over something unless you can do better than it.

or unless you are better than it but can't really be fucked to bother proving it... ;)

[/b]

on tha battles.... :gaga:

Archived