Euro damage

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

attack of the alien nightowls...with wings

evverything in here is pretty much sick..but that vogue is ill.....;)

oh, you people are also buttfuckin lucky!!!!

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Lovin this post. If you have any more CENTO stuff please post it, I remember seeing some really nice panels by him a while back.

If he is from Spain, the first issue of Downrocks had a load of stuff by him in.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

If he is from Spain, the first issue of Downrocks had a load of stuff by him in.

Sorry to be pedantic but that's Cent from Barcelona in Downrocks. That Cento guy is from Italy he has alot in an Italian magazine that I can't remeber the name of .. it has an all red cover er...anyone???

something tells me that it's not as hard to bomb euro transit as us americans think......maybe I'am wrong. but i think a lot of us on this board would be doing the same thing as they given the same circumstance. what do yall think?????? Dont forget we have differnt paint than them..........

Originally posted by jessica

something tells me that it's not as hard to bomb euro transit as us americans think......maybe I'am wrong. but i think a lot of us on this board would be doing the same thing as they given the same circumstance. what do yall think?????? Dont forget we have differnt paint than them..........

Well why don't you come over to London then, I would love to see you try to even get into a tube yard. Why do you insist on talking shit about things you know nothing about.

Guest blink_ATX

mayne i want to move to euro land and paint ther thats like some serious panel rocking over there shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt

l0rd Ka0s

Guest Tikriminal

fuck you

aaah i just have to laugh at these yankee doodle american dickheads who diss european shit because its "too easy" well in that case fuck dondi, seen, duster and all the ny legends cause back then trains were jsut too easy.. get your pussy asses off the computer seat and take a risk... the easiest things are often the things that everyone thinks are impossible.. when it comes down to it you can ALWAYS do a few tags at the station when the train stops.. i know id give that for a million freights, hard or not graff has never been about painting things noone gives two fucks about, just because they are "hard" it was always about saying fuck you im gonna paint the train your riding and you HAVE to look at it no matter what you do.. fuck the society that calls our art vandalism and dont let them take control of you by making clean trains "hard".. there will always be kids in every country who will say fuck you to the fences and the gaurds and the dogs and just shut up and get shit done.. and they are the real kings, not old pussys who are too scared to take a risk..

kings can never afford to sit on their laurels.. just paint

Archived